Breakfast Club

After Namjoon and Jin got over the initial shock they had been caught hard core flirting they gave a small explanation to Jungkook, and Jimin. Before watching everyone trickle into the kitchen to eat. The last ones up were Hoseok and Jae. As everyone ate, they all talked and laughed. Genuenly enjoyed themselves for the first time in a while. The first people to leave were Amber and Yoongi, who promised they would keep in touch.

Then Taehyung and Eun-Ji left so they could get ready for a shoot later on in the day. Jungkook had kicked his brother and freind out because he was going to meet up with them soon. Jae had a show to prepare for so he gave Hoseok a kiss and wished everyone a goodbye.

All that reminds in the kitchen was Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok. They all smiled while looking at Namjoon and Jin.

"Well, never thought our lives would actually change this drastically if I'm honest." Jimin spoke smiling as he fed Jungkook a strawberry.

"I never thought we would all be gay."

And with that everyone burst into an uncontrollable laughter. As Jin was wiping away a tear tear he decided to speak. "Which, makes me think, how did you and Jungkook even get together? Hoseok how did you and Jae even meet?"

Jimin smiled a blush spreading across his cheecks as he remembered the past. "Well it was nearly a year after I got my first modeling job I think it was for Guess. I was in the states and I walked into my shoot to see a very familiar face there. I of course said hello and everything, then they suggested something I had no clue about."

Jungkook happily continued telling the story from his perspective. "I had been offered a modeling shoot for a new item, they wanted it to be men's empowerment theme or something. It was for men to be sensitive and touchy. So I accepted being new to the business. They made me and Jimin one of the couples for the shoot. So we basically had to do a whole bunch of gay stuff."

He looked at Jimin smiling like a dork as he hopes his boyfriend would finish up the story. "So one thing led to another and during our kiss photo I got a little too excited. Long story short we hung out afterward, it took a month for this brat to say he liked me. Then we started dating."

Namjoon nodded while looking at them curious. "So do the fans know?"
They both shook their heads and smiled.

"If they did we would be in some deep trouble. It's different when you date a bandmate."

"The fans know about me and Jae." Hoseok said thinking back on how he in fact met the struggleing singer. "I met him one day when I went to visit ASC. I practiced my English so much they offered me as a host. Jae had long since retired but for some reason he came back that day. I didn't get the part, but me and him hit it off. We became good freinds and before I knew it I was falling for him in so many ways. He had told me he wasn't gay but when he kissed me I knew soemthing had happened. He eventually came out and now were a couple."

"That was actually pretty damn romantic." Jungkook said smliling before turing to Namjoon. "Alright hyung, when did you and Jin get all touchy touchy." He smiled and Jin took the liberty of answering for him.

"He broke his leg, I happened to be his nurse at the clinic he was admitted to. He couldnt go home because of the leg. He lived with me and I fully fell in love with him I guess."

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "So we're dating now?" Jin shrugged and looked to his side choosing to ignore the younger to tease him.

"I don't know should we?"

"Kim Seokjin, I will beat you." He said and the two started a tickle fight. Before Jin grabbed some flour and threw it at namjoom Which turned into a five man flour war once Jin threw it in the wrong direction.

Everyone sat on the floor laughing and smiling while being covered in flour.

"Well I guess I'd be just to weird for you not to be my boyfreind."