old Friends

Namjoon would never admit this out loud but he was extremely nervous. He would be seeing all of his band mates in one place. That included Jin. Was it going to be awkward seeing him after the amount of time. Because they didn't really say bye on the most wonderful of terms. Did Jin hate him? After all he was being distant and maybe he was happy when Namjoon left. Maybe? Why else was he pushing Namjoon away like that? If only Jin liked another man like Namjoon had. Then he'd understand.

Namjoon packed a bag, mostly because Yoongi texted him and told him everyone was staying at Jins house after the party and it would be a shame if Namjoon was the only one to leave early. So there Namjoon was standing in front of that wood door again. Nervous to see the man who potentially hated him and all his old friends. Maybe he should just turn and go home? No he was doing this, he went up and knocked on the door. To his surprise Taehyung answered the door. His face lighting up at the sight of his old leader.

"Namjoon!" He screamed giving his hyung a bone crushing hug. "It's so good to see you! How have you been?" Namjoon laughed a bit feeling happy to see his dongsaeng.

"I missed you too Tae, I'm good, how are you?" Taehung grabbed his hand and dragged him into the house where the party was pretty much in full swing.

"I've been great." He answered scanning the room for a familiar dark haired girl. "Eun-Ji Noona!" He called seeing his girlfriend emerge from the small group of people. He grabbed her by the waist and smiled at Namjoon. "This is my girlfriend Kim Eun-Ji" he said happily as Namjoon bowed.

"Nice to meet you. You were the main vocalist in Apink correct?" She smiled and bowed as well.

"Yes, and you were the leader if BTS right Namjoon?" Namjoon rolled his eyes a small bit and chuckled. Of course she's probably heard too much about BTS from Taehyung, this was just like meeting a brother for her. Namjoon was going to speak more when he felt someone jump on his back and hug him like a koala.

"Namjoon hyung! It's good to see you!!" A boy with blue hair said hugging Namjoon tighter.

"Good to see you Jimin," Namjoon said grabbing the youngers legs and so he could carry him properly. Taehyung let Eun-Ji go off to mingle while he stayed with Jimin and Namjoon.

"Jimin has been way to clingy since he's got here. He kissed Eun-Ji Noonas hand. How weird is that?" Jimin scoffed a bit and said confidently in English.

"Its a foreign thing." Taehyung being lost and Namjoon being surprised to hear English.

"Jimin I thought you were always to embarrassed to speak English?" The younger got off of Namjoons back and flashed him a blinding white smile.

"Well I've modeled in America for a long time. Turns out English is easy to learn after the first year. Also girls cream themselves over my English accent." He said smirking and running a hand through his hair. Leaving Namjoon and Taehyung shocked.

"Namjoon, America ruined our mochi!" Taehyung said dramatically.

"Really because I think it made him ten times better." A familiar voice said approaching the three people. Namjoon turned around almost afraid of what has become of their makane. Jungkook was dressed in a suit and his hair was nearly bleach blond everything but his roots just like he had worn it years ago. He was also smiling like a moron still looking like a bunny. He looked older though, he looked rather professional, Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Wow look what the Southwest plane dragged in." He said glaring at the younger a small bit. Jungkook looked sympathetic and hugged his hyung.

"Taehyung I'm so sorry we haven't hung out in so long. But we've both been busy your still my best bro." Taehung sighed and hugged back.

"Just like that meme except now your the lemon head, why is your hair so damn short?" Jungkook laughed and shook his head.

"And your the coconut head also I got it cut recently decided completely shaved sides and only an inch and a half on top would look cool." He pulled away and they first bumped.

"We are fruit heads together amig-." Taehyung said being cut off as Jimin shouted from across the way "He got lice by the way, that's why it's short as fuck and bleached." A sheepish grin crossed Jungkooks face and they both started laughing.

"Man I love our fans. Remember the Jungshook meme?" Tae nodded and they continued chuckling before Jungkook looked over at Namjoon. "Hyung! Long time no see. Now don't take this the wrong way but you look horrible." Namjoon sighed and hugged the younger.

"Not as horrible your going to look when that hair grows out all awkwardly. But it's nice to see our one and only golden maknae be truly golden again."  He pulled Jungkook into a headlock and gave him a noogi. 

"Okay okay I give up! My poor hair stop!" Namjoon let him go and he imminently started fixing his hair. "Oh I almost forgot." He slung his arm around Jimin and grinned widely. "Speaking of creaming pants, guess who the two hottest Asian bachelors are on the on the US soil?" He asked and no one seemed to want to humor him. "Well I would say me and Jimin if he wasn't already taken." Namjoon and Taehyung looked confused.

"By who?" They questioned, Jimins face turned a deep shade of crimson and he tried to push Jungkook away from him.

"Kookie no!" Jungkook ignored him and pecked his lips in front of his two band mates. Then as Jimin hid his flustered face Jungkook gladly pointed to himself.

"Me!" The two glanced at eachother rather shook themselves before looking back at the two.

"Wait so then who were your plus two's?" Taehyung asked still unable to believe what had actually just happened although honestly he had thought something was going on between them for years.

"Oh, my friend Junhoe and my brother. They wanted to spend time with me so I dragged them to the party." Taehyung nodded and changed the subject mostly to save Jimin from more embarrassment his boyfriend decided to cause.

"Hey have you two met my girlfriend?" He asked and Jimin looked more than happy too while he dragged Jungkook with him.