Seoul

Namjoon woke up with a horrible hangover, he didn't even want to get out of bed. However the smell of bacon emitting from beyond his room made his stomach turn. He threw his legs over the bed and stood up, steadying himself as he made his way to the kitchen. He sat down and gripped his head, it was pounding. The sizzle of bacon on the stove felt like someone was screaming in his ear. He looked up seeing a cup of water and a few advil placed in front of him. He took it gratefully and by the time he looked up at Seokjin, he had already turned his back to him. Continuing to flip the bacon, his face was warm with embarrassment in the presence of Namjoon. He could feel his gaze from the counter and was reluctant to speak.
"How did you sleep?" His voice was nearly a whisper and he wasn't sure Namjoon had heard him.

"Fine, my head is killing me. I don't even really remember getting home last night." He spoke lightly and Jin could tell he was afraid of worsening the migraine he had. All Jin did was nod as a response to Namjoon. Who didn't appreciate the lack of communication. He held his head and thought. It wasn't long before he saw a plate slide in front of him along with another glass of water.

"Thanks." He said picking up his chopsticks and digging in. After a few moments of silence he looked up at Jin who refused to make eye contact. 

"Its good..." Jin glanced at him and back down at his plate. "The food that is. Hyung I was thinking, and I feel like I've over stayed my welcome." This time Jin looked at him and made eye contact his face turning a pinkish color, what Namjoon didn't know was that Jins heart had just dropped to his feet and fear washed over him. Namjoon saw he had Jins attention and he continued to speak. "Your hospitality has been wonderful and I'm appreciative of all that you have done. However I'm in a walking cast now, I've sorted everything out and I don't want to bother you anymore." Jin swallowed his food and had to drink some of his coffee because it nearly got caught in his throat.

"What about your foot? You can't drive." Namjoon smiled at the olders concern, and took a long breath.

"I think I'm smart enough to figure that one out. Look I'll see you again, we'll plan a reunion with the whole band. Send me their numbers and I'll set it up. I just feel like I'm being a burden, I don't want to hurt you Jin hyung."

'Then why are you leaving me' was the only thought Jin could muster in his mind as he stared blankly at Namjoon.
"Sure thing, I'll get you their numbers. It will be good to see everyone again." He smiled, it was fake and there was pain hidden behind it but Namjoon would never know that. "Do you want any help packing?" Namjoon shook his head and smiled. Mostly because his hyung was. Maybe Jin was glad Namjoon would finally be out of his hair. Namjoon guessed he really did over stay his welcome.

Namjoon packed his things and made his way to the train. He would be riding it for almost a day to get to his parents house in Seoul but he didn't care. He sat down and his phone chimed, he looked at the texts and it was from Jin. He had sent all the other members numbers like he promised. But that was it, Namjoon shouldn't of expected more. After all he did burden his hyung enough as it was. The put all of the contacts in his phone and and fell asleep.

When he awoke it was from a phone call, his mom asking him if he was  close to Seoul, he told her it wouldn't be much longer and hung up waiting out the ride. When he finally did arrive he took his suitcase and exited the train, he looked around and saw his cheery younger sister holding up a sign with his name on it. He smiled and walked over to her, she immediately pulled him into a bone crushing hug.

"Oppa! Your finally home!" She let go of him and shoved a bottle of water in his chest, "Drink up, you look dehydrated." He rolled his eyes at his sister but opened the cap anyway.

"Thanks sis, how have you been?" Namjoon said slinging his arm around his sister for a moment. She giggled and shrugged.

"Fine I guess. I have a boyfreind."

"Really, ah. Your still too young to date." Now it was her turn to roll her eyes.

"Yeah sure oppa, just shut up and drink your water." She said taking Namjoons arm off of her shoulder and walking to the car. Namjoon followed her eager to get home. The car ride was filled with talk about things he knew he would only be able to share with his sister.

"Ah, so you know Jackson?" Geongmin looked at her brother and raised her eyebrow.

"The one who you had "relations" with?" Namjoon nodded and she took a deep breath. "What about him Joon?"

"He's getting married."

"To who?"

"Got7s very own Mark Tuan." She shook her head.

"I wish I could say I'm surprised, but I saw something like that coming, I mean I wish he would've married Amber, they seemd to be good freinds." Namjoon nodded and took out his phone to check the time.

"They were, still are, I think."

"I heard Amber grew her hair out. It's shoulder length now. I also heard she was engaged, I wonder to who." Namjoon pulled out his phone and Googled Amber's name. He clicked on images a bit shocked to see his sister was right.

"Never thought I would see the day. I hope she's happy."

"You'll probably see her at Jackson's wedding. He did invite you right?" Namjoon nodded and turned his phone off.

"Yep he did. So tell me yeodongsaeng what have you been up too besides getting a boyfreind." She smiled and took a second to think.

"I may not be as smart as you, but I'm almost done with college and then I'm off to the military."

"Little early yeah? Your a girl you don't have to serve."

"Well you did, why can't I it has its benefits after all." He nodded knowing how she felt. His sister wasn't book smart but her common sense has always topped his. He admired his younger sibling, she was everything he was supposed to be. A college student with a good job and a healthy relationship. Instead he was a washed up kpop idol who was questioning his sexuality and actually terrified to date anyone. However that's what happens when you've spent your life writing love songs about things you've never actually experienced.