Chapter 7: Movie Date

I just arrived back to my place. During the drive home, I thought about Green the entire time. I know that I just met him and got to know him, but I don't want to "lose" him again. I took the napkin out of my pocket and stuck it on the fridge. Green told me to text him when I got home, and I need to re-add his contact. I took my phone out of my other pocket and saved his number.

"Hey, I'm home."
"Good! I'm glad you're safe home!" Awe, he cares.
"Did you make it home?"
"I did! I don't live too far from the diner."
"That's good."
"You wanna do something soon?" Omg omg he asked me out.
"Sure."
"Let's see a movie :)"
"Sounds good."
"When are you free?"
"Tomorrow afternoon."
"I'll ask off work then :)"
"Oh you don't have to put off work to see a movie with me."
"It's okay, I wanna see you."
"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow."
":)"

I turned off my phone with a smile. I'm glad that he asked to see a movie, I won't have to talk and embarrass myself.

After a long day of work, I got home and changed out of my work clothes to something appropriate. I usually freeze to death in movie theaters, so I'll wear something warm. I went to my closet and picked out a pair of blue jeans and put on a black hoodie with a pineapple on it. Green texted me while I was at work and said that he would like to see the movie about the Kalos war and to meet him at six. I don't care what we watch, I just want to be with him.

At five thirty, I got into my car to drive downtown to the movie theater. It's really close to where I work, so I've been quite often. My next door neighbor and I would meet up there every once in awhile to watch a movie. Now that he's an intern at the hospital, we don't get to hang out very often.

"Hey Red!" Green yelled as he waved me down in the middle of the movie theater.
"Hi Green." I greeted. Green pulled me into a bear hug. I was right, he is a great hugger.
"Do you want any snacks to eat during the movie?" He asked.
"No thanks."
"Good, I don't either. It's all overpriced anyway." He added. I mean he's right. Five dollars for a box of candy straight up blows.

Green and I bought our tickets and headed into the room our movie was playing. We sat in the very back to be able to see literally everything.

"I like to people watch as well as watch the movie." Green explained while sitting down in his chair.
"People watch?" I asked. What is he talking about?
"I like to see what the other people in the room are doing, if they're texting, what they're eating, sometimes if you're lucky you get to see a mother drag her kid outside during a scary or inappropriate scene." He explained with a laugh.
"That does sound funny."
"Since this movie is about war, we might get lucky and see it happen." He explained while pointing to a family with two small children in the front.

The lights turned off indicating that the movie was about to start. I turned off my phone in case it rang. I was really glad that I did bring a jacket, I was a tiny bit cold.

Through the first twenty minutes of the film, I would glance at Green through the corner of my eyes. He had his arms on each armrest and had a small smile on his face. He must be enjoying the movie. I panicked when he caught me looking at him. He chuckled and grabbed my left hand and held it. I blushed so hard when he touched me, I felt the electricity run throughout my veins with his touch.

In the middle of the movie, the action was just getting started. Each side that was fighting was lined up and was about to charge at each other. I don't like seeing Pokémon getting hurt, so I cringed when a Tyranitar was struck by a Rhyhorn.
Green noticed and pulled his hand away from mine and wrapped his arm around my waist. As the scene continued, Green and I watched the family in the front lead their crying kids out of the theater. Green tapped me and starting laughing. I gave a small laugh. It was pretty funny to see them rush their kids out. This is why you don't take six year olds to war movies.

I didn't realize that I fell asleep watching the movie. I also didn't realize that I was leaned into Green's chest.
"Oh! Um I'm uh, sorry." I said while looking away from him.
"It's okay, I enjoyed having you there." He said with a wink.

"Thanks for seeing this movie with me." Green said while walking out of the theater.
"I had fun."
"Text me when you get home." Green said with a smile.
"I will."

I thought that Green was going to pull me into a hug, but instead pulled me into a kiss. I felt myself melting into him, my heart beat was beating a thousand times faster than normal. He pulled away with a smile and started walking to his car. As I was walking to my own car, I touched my lips with my index and middle finger. Green has really soft lips and tastes like strawberries. I think that I really do like him. He's been really nice towards me and is fun to be around. He's always been positive, besides yesterday morning, and is always in a great mood.

I pulled into my driveway and had a bad feeling about something. You know when your skin crawls because you think something's wrong? I was feeling like that right now. I got out of my car and headed towards my front door, and then I found out why I had a bad felling. Blue was inside my kitchen cooking.