Chapter 25: Runaway

I felt my blood boil. The two worst people in the world are now in my house. I got up to stand beside Green.
"I thought that I had told you to stay away from him." Mom said to Green.
"Red is an adult, you can't tell him what to do." He answered, looking at her dead in the eyes.
"Why are you two in your boxers, this is unacceptable." She replied. Blue had a look of disgust on her face.
"We just woke up." I replied.
"What a shame. Well anyway, last week I told you that we would be back for the wedding, which is taking place tomorrow. So come on, we are going to buy you a tux." Mom said said as she picked her purse up. Green's face sunk.
"What? I told you that I was not going to marry her." I said with a scowl.
"And I told you at you had no choice. The wedding is already planned." She snapped. I felt my face heat up.
"Besides, why wouldn't you want to marry me? I'm a perfect woman for you." Blue said.
"Because you're fucking crazy!" Green yelled.
"Let's go Red." Mom said while tugging onto my wrist.
"Let go of me!" I yelled. Mom didn't reply and continued to try and pull me out of the house.
"Let him go." Green sternly said, grabbing onto my other wrist.
"Stay out of this!" Blue shouted.
"You both are fucking lunatics! You can't do this to him! You're making him miserable!" Green shouted back.
"You're a lunatic for liking men! It's fucking disgusting!" Blue shouted at him.
"STOP!" I screamed.
"You can't keep doing this to me Mom! Throughout my entire life you have controlled me to do whatever the hell you wanted to do! I've been miserable my whole life because of you!" I started to cry.
"You have no right to say that to me. Now put some clothes on, and get in the car." She said, looking me straight in the eyes. I let the tears pour right out.
"How can you live with yourself? You have made your own son cry twice in one week! That is just evil! Forcing him to do something that he absolutely does not want to do is evil, selfish, and horrible." Green yelled. He walked over to me and held my hand.
"Don't touch my fiancé!" Blue shouted.
"I'm not your fiancé." I said quietly.
"You gave me this ring, so I am your fiancé." She said sternly.
"Red, let's go." Mom said.
"You two need to leave, right now." Green said.
"Don't disrespect me like that. We are staying until Red comes with us." Mom said.
"Mom, you are my mother. How could you do this to me?" I asked.
"Because you're terrible at making decisions. Marrying Blue will be the best thing you will ever do with your life." She explained.
"You're an evil old hag." Green said.
"She's not wrong." Blue added to Mom's statement.
"Shut up Blue. I want you two to get out of my house. I'm over this. I want to never see you two again. Mom, you have made my life a living hell since I was little. And Blue, I have never liked you, you piss me off so much that I can't stand it anymore! I tried being nice to you both. I even went on god awful dates with Blue because you wanted me to. I'm done being pushed around now. I want you both to stay out of my life." I boldly said. I've been wanting to say that all of my adult life.
"I am your mother, you can't shove me out of your life."
"Yes the fuck I can! Now get out you old bitch!" I yelled. Mom's eyes started to well up with tears.
"You are a terrible son! After all I've done for you, and you treat me like this! I wish you were never born!" She yelled, crying now. That truly hurt. She's never told me that she wished I was never born. Green was now tightly hugging me to comfort me.
"If you don't care about him, then why would you push this marriage on him!?" Green asked with a scowl.
"Because I love Blue more than him! She would make a perfect daughter! Besides, I've never even wanted a son! Boys are the spawn of Satan!" She yelled. I was now crying harder.
"You are the most evil person I have ever met! Get out of here now, and never come back!" Green yelled.
"You can't tell me what-"
"Get out! Get the hell out! Both of you! I fucking hate you!" I screamed. Mom frowned. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me and turned around and walked out of the house.
"I hope you're proud of yourself you assholes! Making that poor woman cry!" Blue yelled before walking out. She slammed the door behind her.

"It's over, Red. You won't see them anymore." Green said while running his fingers through my hair.
"It's not, they'll come back, I know it." I sobbed.
"Then let's go somewhere she won't find us! Let's go on a trip!" He suggested.
"I can't afford to go anywhere right now." I said. I actually can afford it, I just don't want Green to feel obligated to go somewhere with me.
"I'll pay for you! My family makes plenty of money! You clearly need the vacation, take time off from work! Let's go see your dad! I remember you saying that you like him! He explained. This boy is seriously the sweetest. I felt my heart beat faster knowing that he cared this much for me.
"Green, I can't allow you to do that, I will feel terrible about it. You don't have to."
"Don't have to?! I owe you so much because of what happened this week. I will feel terrible if you don't allow me to!" He exclaimed. I smiled.
"You're the best you know." I said while looking into his vibrant green eyes. Green smiled and leaned in to kiss me.
"I love you, Red."
"Do you really mean it?"
"I want to be with you forever, I've never loved anyone like this before, you make me so incredibly happy." He said with a big smile.
"Then let's go to Kalos, I would love to have you meet my dad, you will love him!" I said.
"Then let's go!" Green said while standing up.
"Hey Green."
"Yeah?" He asked while turning to face me.
"I love you." Green smiled and cupped my face.
"I love you too hun." He said before he passionately kissed me.

-End

🎉 You've finished reading Unnatural Lovers- Originalshipping/Preciousmetalshipping/Loverivalshipping 🎉