Chapter 2

this information is NOT accurate. this story is written how I want to write it, ok.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harper's P.O.V

What did I just get myself into? Scott eventually let go of my hand, which I'm kinda glad he did cuz I mean as I've said I belong to no one, and Stiles and Derek were about 5 feet ahead of us. We were walking for what seemed hours and finally came to the burnt down, abandoned house. He forgot the burnt down part.

When we get up to the front steps we all stopped. "Ladies first." Derek says, motioning to the door. "Ok Stiles. You heard what he said. Hurry up." Scott says and I burst out laughing. "Scott, I think he was referring to your lady-friend." Stiles says, pointing at me. "Oh for gods sake. OPEN THE DOOR!" I shout the last part and I hear footsteps coming towards the door. Oh crap what did I do now? 

When the door knob turns I grip Scott's hand and he mouths 'you'll be fine'. The door opens and a boy appears. I think he goes to my school. "Where have you guys been? Erica went all wolfy(if someone goes 'wolfy' on someone that means they are mad) on Boyd and..." He stops talking and checks me out. "Jeez who's that?" He asks and Derek replies, "He won't admit it but she's Scott's girlfriend." "I TOLD YOU I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE!!!" I yell at him and let go of Scott's hand but he just smirks. "Whatever." He says and goes inside. "Oh that's Liam." Stiles says, pointing to the boy before going inside. Liam's eyes flash golden and remain on me as Scott and I walk inside. He must like me.

When I walk in I see hell broke loose. This place was a mess. When Liam shuts the door everyone stops and stairs at me. "H-hi." I say but it comes out more like a squeak. "Scott who the hell is this?" The blonde girl asks, pointing at me. "That's Scott's-" Derek starts but I cut him off. "Say that again and I will kick you into the middle of next week!!!" "That's Harper," he grits through his teeth, "She goes to our school." 

Stiles, Scott, and Derek walk into the room so it's just  Liam and me standing in the hallway. Liam walks closer and I can feel his breath fan out on my neck. He puts a hand on my arms and says, "You gonna go in or stay here?" I whirl around and go to hit him but he grabs my hand at unnatural speed. Werewolf. "Don't test me, darling." He says and lets go. "D-don't call me that..." I say quietly, only because 1.) he bigger than me and 2.) he's probably stronger than me. 

I walk into the room and immediately try to find Scott or Stiles or just someone I might know. My head was turned around looking for someone, slowly walking backwards when I hit someone. I whirl around to see a girl with brown hair. She looked more friendly than the blonde headed girl, by like, a ton. "Hey Harper, right?" She asks, smiling. "Y-yeah. You're?" I ask. "Allison, Allison Argent. I'm close friends with the pack. I'm glad you are here because Erica..." She points to the blonde girl, "Isn't very social and friendly."  Mental note: Erica is the blonde girl and she isn't really friendly.

"Are you a werewolf too?" I ask, regretting it because it sounded dumb. "No and Stiles isn't either. You've met him right?" She asks me. "Yeah he seems nice." I say. Well someone was at least talking to me now. "He is. And stupid too sometimes." She says and we both laugh. "So that's Boyd, Isaac, and Theo." She points to a group of boys as she lists off the names. "And that's Scott, Liam, and Derek." She says pointing to them. "I met them. Derek and Scott saved me from a werewolf. He was really creepy." I say, shuddering at the thought of that gruesome face. "The Alpha. We've been trying to catch him for a while now." She says, dazed. "Allison? You ok?" I ask and she looks up. "Yeah I'm fine. If anyone asks I'm getting some air, ok?" She tells me before walking outside. 

When she goes outside I go wait by the door and look through the window. She's sitting down looking at something. Wonder what. My phone buzzes and I know who it was. My mom. She sent me a text...more like a lot. I just haven't noticed. 

----phone messages---

Mom-Harper where are u?

Mom-Harper u ok?

Mom-Harper answer me!

Me-yes mom im ok. sorry i didn't notice ur messages until now. I got lost and my friend found me so im at their house.

Mom-what's his/her name?

Me-Scott McCall and a few others are here too.

Mom-Hey I know his mom. Thats ok. She says he's a nice boy. Do u want me to pick u up?

Me-no im good. can i stay for the night?

Mom-fine but no funny business, got it? or u will be grounded for life!!!

Me-i wont mom. luv u. night!

Mom-night Harper. love u too. 

---end of messages---

I put my phone back in my pocket and see the Alpha run up to her, knocking her out and taking her away. The Alpha took Allison. My only friend was gone. I run back into the room and yell, "Help! Allison is gone!!! Something took Allison!!!" Derek and Scott come running to where I was at along with the others. "What?!?" Scott asks/yells. "That guy who attacked me. H-he took her." I say, opening the door and going out to where she was. She was looking at a picture. It looked like mini-Allison and probably her father and mother. 

"Liam, Derek, Boyd, Isaac, and Erica wolf out. Let's go. Stiles, Theo, and Harper stay here, got it?" Scott says while the other wolf out. "Bu-" I try to argue but he talks over me. "Harper stay here. It's to dangerous for an inexperienced human. Sorry. Besides the boys can look after you." Theo grabs my arm and I struggle against it. Finally he pulls me inside, locking the door behind me. "I'm sorry Harper but it's true. You would get seriously hurt." He says, walking back into the room along with Stiles. I place my hand on the window and a tear falls down my cheek. The only person who might even want to be my friend was gone. Allison was gone. And I couldn't do anything about.

-------------------------------------

Ooooh cliffhanger. will she stay or will she go rescue her new friend. Until next time my friends.

-Emmie