Chapter 6

btw Harper is sitting upright. she is wearing the outfit #1. Renee is wearing #3. Breanne is wearing #2. Kaitlyn is wearing black tee, leggings, and boots. 

------------------------------------

Scott's P.O.V

"S-Scott..." She starts to say but gets distracted by her now fully healed shoulder. "W-What happened? I should be hurt b-but I'm not. Scott I'm scared." "It's ok. You're fine. Don't be scared." I lie trying to comfort her. It's amazing how she opens up to me so much and becomes a completely different person around others. "I don't wanna turn. Scott please. I don't wanna be a killer." 

Her eyes are still golden and I'm not sure why. Maybe because she's upset. I pull her into my chest and smooth her hair. "It's ok. You won't kill anyone. Not when I'm here, ok." She sniffles and nods.

I feel her claws on my back and I try not to shudder. I'm used to werewolves scratching me or attacking me but with her it's...different. 

"Hey why not you get some sleep. I'll stay if you want." I offer and she smiles. "Yeah. Can you lay by me?" She asks. She was really out of it. "S-sure." I say, uncertain. 

I sit on one half of the bed and she leans her head against my shoulder. "Night Scott." She whispers. I kiss the top of her head and say, "Night Harper." After a while I eventually fall asleep. 

---------time skip to morning(a/n i usually dont do time skips but for this i have too)----

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!

 "Argh stupid alarm clock." I sit up and smack the alarm clock. I look down and see Harper laying peacefully next to me. I smile and shake her arm lightly. "Hey, Harper. Time to get up. We got school." I say and she sits up. 

"What...?" She says, obviously still tired. "We have to get ready for school. You can borrow some of Cora's old clothes. I'm sure she won't mind." I say, getting out of bed. "Who's Cora? I don't remember her..." She asks, her voice trailing off. "She left a long time ago. How are you feeling?" I ask. "Fine? What do you mean?" She asks. I sigh and pick her up out of bed. 

"I meant your wolf. How's your wolf doing?" I ask, trying not to confuse her more. "Um I dunno know. But I will tell you later if I get anything, ok?" She says and smiles. I walk over to Cora's old dresser and say, "So get dressed and come down when you're ready, ok?" She nods then I leave.

Harper's P.O.V

I get undressed and put on some of Cora's clothes.(see top for pic) I walk over to get my phone off the desk but stop suddenly.

"How is she...Well it's his fault...No...I don't know..." I shake my head but the voices don't leave. "She has to...You need to watch her...What if...Ok...I'm sorry..."

"Scott!!!" I yell and he comes running upstairs along with Derek. "Hey, you ok? What's the yelling about?" He asks. "Voices. I keep hearing these voices..." I say and glare at Derek who is trying to hold back a laugh. "It's not funny." I say, frustrated. I look at Scott hoping he would help me. He looks at Derek and they both burst out laughing. "What is so funny?!?" I yell/ask.

"You have special hearing. You can hear things from far away. They're aren't voices." Derek explains. "Oh. Um sorry I bothered you..." I say, really embarrassed. "It's fine. If you're ready let's go?" Scott asks, waiting for a reply. "Um I gotta brush my hair but I can do that on our way. 

I walk out with the boys and grab my brush and bag. I brush out my hair, which doesn't tangle easily, and put it in a braid. I sling my bag over my shoulder and start walking slower as we approach the school.