Chapter 3

Harper's P.O.V

I was sitting against the door for hours and they still haven't come back yet. I pull out my phone and check the time. It was almost midnight. I sigh and put my phone in my jacket when someone knocked at the door. I jump up and see no one there. "Theo! Stiles!" I yell, peering out the window. No reply. "Stupid boys. I can take care of myself...right?" I ask my conscience as I unlock the door. I slip out, not bothering to shut the door, and start walking away. "I'm coming, Allison." I say to myself before I run into the dark woods. No turning back now.

I run for a while before taking out my phone again this time to use the flashlight. I point the light forwards and call out her name. "Allison! Ally, you here?" I yell, tripping on a fallen log as I do. "Ouch..." I whisper, flipping over so I am sitting upright. I lost my phone somewhere when I fell and now it's pitch black. I sit there a minute and wait for my eyes to adjust.

I look off into the distance and I see two figures. Scott and Liam maybe? "Scott! That you?" I yell off into the distance. No reply the figures only walk forward. An uneasy feeling sets in my stomach. "S-Scott?" I ask but they just come closer. Please don't let it be The Alpha. I can't move. Go Harper! Move!!! My conscience tells me but I'm frozen in fear. I see flashes of yellow from both of them. Both werewolves...but who. I finally come into view and I can see them. They aren't part of the pack. They are either twins or siblings. The only difference is that one is wearing a jacket and the other isn't.

The one wearing a jacket comes by me and grabs my arm. "Lookin' for someone?" He asks and smiles an evil smile. I try and escape his grasp but he's too strong. "Let me go!!!" I tell but his grip only tightens. I wince as he tightens it even more. "Look, we can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." The other one says. "W-why do you need me anyways? Why can't you have someone else?" I ask, trying to buy time. "You're stalling! Come on let's go." The one in the jacket says, pulling on my arm. "S-stop...Please you're hurting me..." I say as a tear rolls down my cheek. Hey, he was really strong. He stops and the other guy comes up to me and hits me on the head. Hard. I fall to the ground and become unconscious.

Scott's P.O.V

We've been searching for a while and eventually gave up. We come back to the house and I see the hallway light on and the door open. Oh crap! I run to the house and start yelling. "Harper!!! Theo, Stiles come down here!!!" I yell as they trip over each other trying to get down here. "What? What?" Stiles asks half-awake/half-asleep. "Where is Harper?" I ask, trying not to think about the possibilities of what could've happened.  

"Ummm I thought she was with Theo..." He says awaking up a bit. "No I thought she was with you." Theo argued back. "Oh my God..." I whisper and go back to yelling. "I GAVE YOU ONE THING TO DO!!! ONE SIMPLE THING!!! WATCH HARPER AND YOU COULDN'T DO THAT ONE THING!!!" I scream and Stiles steps back a bit. I don't know why I cared about her so much. Maybe I had feelings toward her. I feel my features shift into my werewolf form and my eyes glow red. "S-Scott your eyes..." Stiles begins but I cut him off by growling at him. Great first Allison and now Harper. I turn and run out. I'm coming Harper...I'm coming. 

-----------------------------------

This was kinda short but oh well. hope ya liked it

-Emmie