Chapter 4

Scott's P.O.V

I probably shouldn't have yelled at Stiles. I guess I just overreacted. Great now I feel bad. I run further through the woods when I come across a...light? I bend down and pick it up. It was a phone. Harper's? Maybe? The phone was still on so I went through it. I wouldn't get in trouble...right? Scott, stop it!!! You don't know whose it belongs too! My wolf tells me. "Oh get over it..." I whisper, clicking on messages. I click on the most recent one. It's titled Mom. Here's what it said.

Mom-Harper where are u?

Mom-Harper u ok?

Mom-Harper answer me!

Me-yes mom im ok. sorry i didn't notice ur messages until now. I got lost and my friend found me so im at their house.

Mom-what's his/her name?

Me-Scott McCall and a few others are here too.

Mom-Hey I know his mom. Thats ok. She says he's a nice boy. Do u want me to pick u up?

Me-no im good. can i stay for the night?

Mom-fine but no funny business, got it? or u will be grounded for life!!!

Me-i wont mom. luv u. night!

Mom-night Harper. love u too. 

"Definitely Harper's phone." I say to myself, somewhat relieved.  "Wait a second..." I whisper to myself. "Harper's mom is the new surgeon here." I say, louder than I would've liked. I put it in my back pocket and smile.

Off into the distance I could hear two people walking. I use my vision and see two boys, one of them carrying someone over his shoulder. Since I was an alpha I could hear better and see better than the rest of my pack. 

I run as silently as I could and get within about 9 meters of them. Give or take. I use my supernatural sight and get a better look at them. The twins...carrying Harper. What would they want her for? The twins are Aiden and Ethan and they work for the Deucalion.(its du-cal-e-an right???) But the twins are different from any other werewolf. They can merge as one werewolf.

I spin around so I'm behind a tree and curse under my breath. What would they need Harper for...Oh crap. They're either gonna use her for something or kill her. My best guess is that they're going to use her because they haven't hurt her. Well great now I gotta rescue Harper and Allison. I just love being an alpha.

Harper's P.O.V

I woke up slowly and it took me a minute to figure that I was over someone's shoulder. My head hurt from when the boy knocked me out. It felt like that one time when someone gave me a bunch of alcohol. I had a bad father. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping that this was only a nightmare and I would be safe and sound in my bed. My eyes shot open when they came to a sudden stop. Nope, still here.

"Which way?"  I hear one of them say. "Over there a few miles where the other girl is." The boy holding me says, loosening his grip on me. I use the chance and slip out of his grasp and fall to the forest floor. I don't even look back. I just get up and start running. Then it hit me.

There's no way anyone in the entire world that anyone outrun a werewolf. I run as fast as I could go before slowing down a bit. I stop and spin around, out of breath. They didn't follow me. Why? "What..." I whisper under my breath. 

The wind is knocked out of me as I'm tackled to the ground and pinned down my shoulders. "Harper, I swear if you do that again..." A familiar voice scolds. Scott! "Thank you so much, Scott!!! I don't know what I did to them. Please don't let them take me again. Don't let them take me." I ramble on and feel a tear fall down my cheek. 

He gets off and helps me sit up. He pulls me into a hug and tries to calm me down. "It's ok. I got you. They're never getting you again. I promise." He whispers in my ear. I pull away and smile at him. "Thank you..." I say, my voice quiet. "Your welcome." He say quietly, giving me another tight hug.

"Let's go before the others come, ok?" He says and I smile. "Ok." I say, standing up. He offers his hand and I take it. Well at least I was safe, right?

---------------------------

hope u liked it cuz i did. no i loved it. hope u guys liked it as much as i did tho. 

-Em