Problems.......

Takeshi rushed through the corridors looking for Hayami to inform her of the news he had collected. He should be informing the emperor, but unfortunately he went to the western borders to fight the enemies. This left Hayami in charge of the palace and take care of all the decisions. Sweats trickled down his handsome face figure due to all the running.

"Hello, Mr knight," a feminine voice greeted.

Takeshi turned back to see Yoshiko leaning against a pillar, hands behind her back. The morning light which emanated from the sun, painted her face with a luminous yellow and white colour. For any ordinary men, she would be a goddess who descended from heaven to give them love and warmth. Unfortunately her beauty was nothing against her cousin's beauty; an innocent and untainted beauty.

"Good morning, my lady," Takeshi gave a short curtsy.

"What are you doing so early in the morning?" Yoshiko questioned him.

"I'm looking for her highness Hayami," He answered, "But it seems that she is nowhere to be found."

"My cousin is having a walk with her lover." She stated nonchalantly.

Somehow the word lover bothered him and he did not really like it.

"Where are they?" Takeshi was determined to tell her about the news even if he is disturbing their little lovey dovey moment.

"They are in the East wing of the palace; in the garden with the large snow lotus pond," she informed, "Perhaps I can accompany you."

"No, thank you. I don't want to be a bother for you, my lady," Takeshi refused her politely.

"No, you won't be a bother. Please reconsider my proposi-," before Yoshiko could even finish her sentence, Takeshi was already making his way towards the East wing.

"How are you feeling about this marriage, love?" Kai inquired Hayami, taking a step forward her to make her stop walking.

Hayami was feeling really uneasy since she was not used to being called 'love. Kai took her hands in his, brought them to his lips and gently kissed it, "Are you listening to me, Hayami?"

The latter snapped back from her reverie when she saw Kai looking at her expectantly.

"Yes?" she said unsure of his question.

He chuckled slightly amused by her, "Silly princess, you ought to pay more attention when someone is speaking to you."

"I'm deeply sorry. Can you repeat the question?"

"I was asking you how you were feeling about our marriage because I can feel that you are not as enthusiastic as I am."

"I will be straightforward, I wish you won't be offended." Hayami took a deep breath and continued, "I only accepted this proposal because it is my duty as the future empress of the empire. The welfare and security of my people is my priority and this is the reason why I chose to marry you, but apart from that I don't have any kind of romantic feelings towards you only some appreciation towards you as a friend and nothing more."

Hayami didn't know how he would take it but to her greatest surprise he laughed and gave her a sweet smile.

"Thank you for letting me know your views on this marriage but do not think that I will back away now that you told me all these. Do not worry, love, because I will make you fall deeply in love with me that there will not be any moment of the day that you will not think about me," He winked at her and smiled confidently.

"Ahem.... Ahem..."

The two "lovers" turned their heads to see none other than Takeshi who had witnessed their cheesy conversation. He was really pissed at this act of pretence from kai and he really liked to annoy him and always interrupt him.