Chapter 3 - Cutie Pie

Bzzzz. Bzzzzzzz.
Harry's phone went off, vibrating loudly on the gray marble countertop of his table. His screen lit up with a text message, from no other than Louis himself. After hours of DMing each other, Louis had suggested swapping numbers. "Don't want to accidentally tweet something you were trying to DM ;)" was his excuse, but Harry was in no way trying to deny his 'valid point'. They had spent the next several days texting each other non stop, trying to find out every little detail about each other that the internet didn't already provide them with.

He'd learned Louis' favorite color, (it was black. Not because he was depressed but he just really liked it. And no matter how long they argued over how black wasn't a color, Louis always chose it), he learned Louis' birthday, (which was Christmas eve. Harry had cheekily mentioned god wanted to make someone beautiful to look at the day before his birthday), and he learned about his favorite foods, (which of course, was pizza because why else?)
He swiped his finger across the screen to open his phone, the message coming up on the screen.

Cutie pie:
"Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you."

Harry nearly choked on the spoon full of Fruity Pebbles currently in his mouth. Him and Louis had started a text war last night on who could send the most cheesiest pick up lines, and they still hadn't stopped. It was already the next morning and their text message flow was still heavy. Harry set his spoon back into the very large red bowl, filled to the brink with milk and cereal, and picked his phone up, setting it in front of his face and began typing back.

"Was your father a thief, because someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes." He sent quickly. His thoughts of Louis' clear blue eyes,that even sparkled on a computer screen, were interrupted by a loud, throat clearing noise.
"Jesus Harry. Smile any harder and I'm quite sure your face will split in half." Gemma scoffed. Harry set his phone back down and stared at his makeup-less sister in front of him.
"I'm too happy to have you ruin my day." Harry said back, picking up another large spoonful of cereal and shoveling it into his mouth.
"Who are you texting anyways? Is it that same person you were talking about in your last video?" She asked questionably, raising a perfectly sculptured eyebrow up. Harry shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't. Nice to know you stay up to date on my latest videos. Such a great fan." He said sarcastically. Gemma rolled her eyes and scooted her chair back, grabbing her empty plate of toast crumbs and walking off.
Harry's phone viberated again and before he could reach for it, a blur of tan and gold flew past his face and snatched it up. Harry nearly knocked over his bowl of multicolored flakes trying to reach for it.
But no matter how much he didn't like to admit, Gemma was much more faster and slicker at moving around considering she was a dancer. She dodged every grab Harry made for her, ducking her bright purple and blue head from under his reach. She hopped up on to the table, nose scrunched up as she read the text out loud.

"I don't have a library card but do you mind if I check you out."

She burst out laughing, tossing Harry his phone back. Harry fumbled around with it before having it land back safely into his hand.
"Really? Please tell me whoever that is, isn't being serious?" She snorted, climbing back down from the high table. "And 'Cutie pie'? Really Harry. You're disgustingly mushy." She giggled. Harry's cheeks turned a dark shade of red as he slid his phone into his pocket.
"We were playing a game s'all." He mumbled, taking his bowl and dumping it in the sink, no longer hungry.
"Is it a boy?" She said in a sing-song voice. "Because you were being very gender neutral in your video." She smirked.
Harry nodded his head bashfully. He had came out as bi in his freshman year of high school, four years ago, and luckily for him, everyone accepted him.