Chapter 9 - Blue Eyes

A/N: YES WOW HELLO THANKS FOR 36K READs?! AND THE VOTES AND COMMENTS U GUISE ARE INCREDIBLE WOW OK THANK YOU SO MUCH. 
I put a video up in the side bar linking to Tee Shirt by Birdy because a) its breifly mentioned in here and b) wow its such a good larry related song for this story I love it ok. 
Also, somewhat spoiler alert, this is fiction therefore flight times may not be up to par with accuracy  niether will my description of cali because I've only ever seen it on TV bc I LIVE IN TEXAS but you know, fiction. meaning not real. SO. OK. PLS STOP POINTING IT OUT THANKS. 

 but um, yeah hello, you should follow me on twitter? I'm unorigial because my handle is @hazzacumon . 
tweet me thoughts? any questions? I'm down for anything really. 

AGAIN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 
YOU KNOW KEEP UP WITH THE VOTES AND COMMENTS BC I READ THEM ALL OK THANKS. 

One more click and Louis would be all set for his trip. Which was exactly one week away as of today. Not that he was keeping track of anything. Harry was doing just a good enough job of doing it for him.
It had also been exactly a week since Harry had posted the stupid video of himself openly admitting that he was branded by Louis for life and that, that was who he belonged too.

Louis remembered getting a notification about the video. Louis had said what he'd said in hopes of getting Harry riled up, just for the fun of it. After posting it, he checked his phone once every two minutes, expecting a text from Harry about his own video, but he never received one. What he wasn't expecting was getting a video response instead.
The video was unannounced, unedited and only about a minute long, which came as a surprise to most of his followers. Harry normally gave them a five minute warning on Twitter that he was posting, and when it was posted, it had a clean polished look with a nice cover and a clear vision of his prize-winning face. Louis had cautiously opened the video, considering it didn't even have a short description or any of his usual tags or links. Within seconds into the video, Louis's jaw had dropped down to the floor and his heart was near ready to fall out of it.

"I want Louis Tomlinson. I want him, and I want all of him, and I want to kiss him and hug him and tell him he's beautiful every morning!"

Louis didn't know whether he wanted to laugh at how ridiculous Harry looked with his wild, unkempt hair and bags under his eyes, big enough he could sell them to designers, or to cry because of how hard his heart was pounding in his chest in complete adoration of how incredibly mushy he was. He'd picked up his phone in a complete daze, ignoring his mass twitter notifications and his horde of text messages from 'friends' from school that had appeared out of no where and had somehow, inexplicably, gotten his number and texted him everyday as if were the normal thing to do. 

"First of all, how dare you..."

Loverboy:
"You know what's funny, I was going to send the same thing before I had gotten a better idea."

Louis had specifically told him yesterday to stop going around telling people on the streets that they dated and of course, Harry had to go out and pull this card and tell the whole world over the internet that he wanted Louis. And not only did he want Louis, he wanted him forever

Louis was near faint at the idea. He wasn't mad. Of course he wasn't. Une déclaration insensée de l'amour from Harry was a hopeless chimera of Louis'. Something he'd dreamed of everyday but never grasped could be possible. Ever since he'd watched Harry's first video four years ago, Louis knew he was gone for the lanky, floppy haired boy. Louis was only fourteen at the time, and yeah, maybe he still thought the idea of kissing a boy was terrifying then and okay, maybe he hadn't entirely thought he was normal for liking boys at all, but there had been something in the way Harry smiled crookedly at the camera in that first video, that Louis had discovered made his heart strings snap in half. He felt like the werewolves, (or were they shape shifters?) in the vampire book Louis could never remember the name of despite its popularity in the teen genre. Where they would find their soul mate and their entire existence began to revolve around that one person?
Yeah. Louis felt that way ever since the first mouse click on Harry's page.