Chapter 7 - Lingerie

A/N: WOooooow hello sorry again for taking so long. BLESS EVERYONE WHOSE READING THIS LIKE 20k READS??? THATS AMAzING IM so very greatful for that. Also somone freaking made me a trAILER FOR MY FANFIC THAT MADE ME SO HAPPY AND IM GONNA TRY TO POST THE VIDEO TO THE SIDE IVE NEVER DONE THA T BEFORE BUT LETs SEE HOW THAT GOES OK ALICNOAL ok thanks.
Ima let you get to the story now. 

Louis eyes fluttered opened to be met with the warm glow of candles lit in a dark room. The aroma around him smelling like jasmine and lavender. He became aware of a heat source unlike any kind of candles, standing directly behind him. 

"I want
you." Louis found himself whispering as a soft, tan hand ran down his arm, the long and spidery fingers lacing with his small and delicate ones. The ominous hand suffocated and drowned the latter. Louis watched as it brought their conjoined hands over to his torso, fingers splayed and inching closer and closer to the hem of his favorite light blue jeans.
"Touch yourself for me." A deep and husky voice insinuated into his ear, a sudden feeling of plush lips rubbed against the bottom of his earlobe. The mixture of soft skin and ragged breaths traveled down the side neck and slowly made its way to his upper back, making him shudder and causing goosebumps to rip across his skin. Louis turned his head to the side, only to be met nose to nose with a beautiful face and dark and hooded green eyes.
"Can you do that for me?" The deep voice asked gently, yet the under laying tone in his voice let Louis know he really only had one answer.
"Yes Harry." He managed to choke out, reaching hastily to undo his pants, his fingers fumbling on their way.
"Louis?" Harry questioned, almost sounding disgusted. Louis stopped what he was doing, alarm  in his eyes. He never wanted to displease Harry, was he doing it wrong?
"Louis?!" He asked again, this time his voice raised an octave.
"Harry?" Louis said in bewilderment. "No! Louis, wake up." Harry whispered loudly, his voice sounding all too familiar and resembling more of Sadie's voice. The pieces clicked together slowly and Louis was jolted awake, sitting up and panting softly as he lifted his purple, satin eye mask and turned to look at Sadie in the darkness of her bedroom. "What? What is it?" He asked sleepily, his hands rubbing over his eyes.
"Christ Louis, you were basically having sex with Harry in your sleep!" She half-whispered, half-screeched. Louis could feel his face turn a bright crimson color and he was positively sure she could see it as well in the dim moonlight.
"I- what?" He breathed out, the faint memory of the dream still imprinted into his mind.

The touches! God , they felt so unbelievably real. Too real. Real enough to realize his hand might have been in his pants before he'd been rudely awaken.

"You kept muttering his name. Couldn't even go to sleep." She griped. "I was tuning it out just fine until you started moaning his name." She said, trying to stifle back a laugh despite how mad she wanted to be for being waken out of her light slumber at three in the morning. Louis hid his face into his hands, utterly embarrassed.
"I. Am. So. Sorry." He said, stressing each word in clipped tones. "I've never had a dream about him like that." He admitted, his closed eyes only bringing the vivid dream back brighter.

"Touch yourself for me."

Louis held in a moan that was hiding deep in the back of his throat. Fuck, he needed Harry. Wanted him. 
"Maybe we should avoid discussing his biceps before we go to sleep." Sadie said sarcastically, throwing something from behind her and hitting him hard with the dull pillow. Louis fell over with a groan and shrugged. "Or maybe we should avoid talking about his size and girth before we go to bed as well." He grumbled, his body becoming aware of how tight his night shorts were on him.
"I think, I'm going to the restroom. But you should just, you know, go back to bed." Louis tried to say as inconspicuously as possible. He stood from his spot on the floor, his back to her as he tried to scurry out quickly. Sadie scrunched up her face and hid herself back under her comforter. "Cons of having a boy best friend." She mumbled out, her hand appearing from under the blanket to give him a short flick of the wrist,  a sort of wave of her hand to let him know she was giving him permission.
"Use the room closest to the back of the house. Don't wanna hear." She yawned and called out.
Louis tiptoed out of the room and down the cold wooden floor to the tiny bathroom she had instructed him to use. He didn't know why he was being so quiet, considering the only other person in the flat was her grandmother, who couldn't even hear even if you yelled in her face.