Chapter 12 - Kiss The Cook

A/N:  GOD I AM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FELL OFF THE WORLD AND ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE I'VE UPDATED BUT I HAVE RESURFACED HELLO.

also everybody say thank you to Hannah from braveryandpain on instagram because all she asked for was a new chapter for her birthday and wallah here i am. Happy belated birthday. 

and alot of people keep asking and wondering whether this stories going to end anytime soon, and i've actually got at least like six or seven more chapters to go. So no. Not anytime soon. 

I've been absolute shit because my wifi's been out for a month and I hate updating on my phone because the app is shitty as hell. But yeah. I WONT LET THIS TWO MONTH GAP EVER HAPPEN AGAIN. 

also as usual in my author's notes, I would just like to say thank you to everyone who's read/commented/recommended my fic. It's ever growing success is just something im so grateful for and I'm so sososos happy people enjoy my story. Like, 123k is absolutely mind blowing. 

Again, if you'd like to stay updated on my well-beings and what not, follow both my instagram&twitter (which are also conveniently hazzacumon, god bless.)

 •

 •

The eerie screech of worn out rubbery basket wheels scraping across the wax-washed floor filled Harry's ears, as he walked along side Louis in the lightly populated grocery store. His head was bent and the lack of a snapback had his curls falling into his eyes. He looked over the neatly, last-minute written list in his hands and pursed his lips. "Okay, so I have butter and eggs at my house." Harry read slowly. "But raspberry jam? Whip cream? Chocolate chips? What are we making again?" 
Louis came to a halt and shook his head quickly. "Ah, but I can't tell you, lovely Harold. It's a surprise." He said, just as he picked an unfamiliar brand  of flour and tossed the bag into the empty basket. 
"Well I know it has something to do with raspberries. And whip cream. Are we going to be eating this stuff off of each other?" Harry asked with a smirk. Louis ignored the question as his finger tapped at the paper and pointed at the next thing on the list. Harry let out a little huff and directed Louis towards the fruits. 

"We're not eating it off each other." Louis finally answered. "We're making sweets." He said simply, stopping the cart in the fresh fruit section. "If I wanted to eat things off of you, there would be more things on there like, I don't know, chocolate syrup or cherries or things of that sort." Louis said simply, pushing the large sleeves of his sweater further up his arms and walking off to inspect the array of colorful food. 
"It wouldn't hurt to throw those things in the basket if that's what you want." Harry said, wetting his bottom lip hungrily at the idea and following close behind.
"I'm pretty sure that's what you want."  Louis side-eyed him. 

"Oh but you were thinking it."

"Yeah, but you said it." Louis retorted.

Harry laughed gleefully, jogging around the huge metal basket and slinging an arm around Louis' shoulder. Louis let out a little squeak just as Harry pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. Louis melted right away, gripping onto his face gently and placing several small pecks on his lips. God, he could live off these impromptu kisses in the middle of nowhere.

Louis pulled Harry's face back, giggling as Harry kept his long-eyelashed lids closed and his lips parted slightly in hopes for more face smushing. A bright mass of yellow caught the corner of Louis' vision and he patted Harry's cheek lightly. "Did you do this because we were by the banana rack?"