Chapter 10 - Cheese Pizza

Harry.

This was it.

There he was.

Louis froze in his tracks, absolutely enchanted by the tall boy in the far off distance that looked like he was having a grand time laughing with an equally rangy boy with frosted tips. Louis traced every feature out in his head, from the curls poking out like a weed-infested garden under his hat, to the curve in Harry's long back that you could just make out through his loose-fitting flannel. Louis was quite certain he'd faint on the spot as he admired Harry's in-real-life-tan that contrasted nicely against his perfectly starch white teeth that showed when he smiled or spoke. Louis had nearly every detail down packed, secure in his memory, (including the way Harry licked his bottom lip to keep it shiny or the way he would inadvertently adjusted his snapback every few seconds), when suddenly he seen Harry's head whip up and his eyes darted to the side as if he was searching for someone.

Oh right. Harry was looking for him.

Louis stood there with his feet rooted to the ground as he admired him for a few more measly seconds. The blond lad had leaned in and said something earnestly that made Harry throw his head back for a good laugh, his eyes crinkled slightly around the edges. He looked almost at ease, his features looking as smooth as they did on camera. That was, until he looked up and into the tiny boy's direction. Louis' eyes locked with Harry's immediately, his stormy blue ones meeting with a serene lagoon of green. His entire body went slack at the intensity of their stare, and he felt like he would melt to the floor under the gaze. He cleared his throat and reached up to fix his hair rapidly, running his fingers through his slightly hard strands that were from the failure of a hairstyle. There was no point in it anyways, Harry had spotted him. His clammy hands dropped back down to his side and wiped along his nice jeans.

God, he was fucking shaking and his heart was going to rip through his chest any minute now. He just knew it. Wow, what a mess he would make on the clean and innocent floor around him. What shame that would bring upon an almost perfect moment.

The mossy green eyes widened in realization and the pretty, pink lips parted open slightly in surprise.

Because, well. This was it.

Harry's face had softened quickly, his laughing coming to an automatic cease. Niall's eyebrow's scrunched up in confusion as he turned to see what Harry could have possibly spotted.

"Harry? You alright th-"

"I, uh, I'll be right back." Harry said over the rumble of chatter in the room, holding a finger up to Niall's face. His faithful, ratty vans began moving on their own, just as Louis' dainty white ones did the same.

Harry felt as he was shoving people aside, not even trying to be polite as he heard his name being called several times around. He'd heard a few protests along the way but he wasn't going to stop anytime soon when the gorgeous sapphire's still trained on him were growing larger.

Harry stopped promptly when Louis' entire body came into view. He was still a good length away but it was almost like the red sea parting as all the unimportant bodies portioned aside to leave a clear walk way for them both. Louis had come to a halt as well, letting a visible huff out before a crooked smile appeared across his face. Harry's heart started doing a dance again as he returned the smile and his feet started moving again to close the unwanted space in between them.

Louis wanted to pinch himself, not believing this moment was real as his feet started to drag him quickly through the miraculous opening. Both of their speeds increased to a half jog and as if by some magnetic force, their bodies flew together as Louis threw his arms up and wrapped them tightly around Harry's neck. Harry own hands clasped around Louis' waist as he spun Louis around like a wonderful cliche movie moment. Their lips met instantaneously, their bodies sending enough electric currents through their body that would have impressed Benjamin Franklin himself.