Chapter 6 - Things

A/n: ugh so so so soso sorry for not updating in so long. Been v busy. and also have had really really bad writers block. also contemplating delting chapter five bc now my entire fic is not on preview for others to see bc of it but whatever probably not because its my story and i, myself as a writer, chose to put it in when i did so there you have it. I also put a link for a03 in my profile so definitly read it there if you can bc i like it better. ok okok thank you all for still reading it, and considering it already has like, what 12 k reads?!!! thats incredible, thanks agian. 

***

"You did WHAT?!!" Sadie screeched, nearly falling off the bench she was currently seated in by turning her head harshly to stare up at Louis, her brown eyes wide and in disbelief. He was standing behind her with his fingers tangled in her messy brown bob as he practiced different braids in her hair. "Please lower your voice, damn." Louis gritted through his teeth, using his knotted advantage to turn her head forward again. He waited patiently for the people surrounding them in their school commons to direct their attention away from Sadie's shocked face. One by one, the students turned their heads away and returned to their meaningless conversations.
Louis' fingers started to move around in her hair again as he chanted quietly to himself.

Over, under, under, over, repeat, over, under, over, under. Wait. Wasn't it under, over? Fuck.

He raked his hand through her silky hair to get a clean slate. "Are you ready to talk in a civil manner?" He asked calmly, humming a random tune under his breath.
She let out a small huff and crossed her arms. "Louis Tomlinson. Why has it taken you three days to tell me that you've fucked Harry freaking styles?!" She asked in a rushed whisperer. Louis smirked a bit to himself, not knowing how to answer the question himself.
Well he did actually. It was just the fact that he didn't want to. Maybe it was because at first, he was embarrassed. A few hours after ending the call with Harry that morning, he had picked up his phone to scream the news to the only person he trusted before he remembered a distant memory of him and Sadie mocking a character in a book for doing something similar. But after two whole days of non-stop wanking and fingering (whenever he could and wherever he could) over the one incident, he finally decided it would be best to get it off his chest and tell his best friend of ten years.
"We didn't technically fuck. But we came together. And it was beautiful." Louis sighed happily. He heard Sadie chortle a bit. "I can't believe you Skype sexed your not-really-but-actually-really American boyfriend. Was he big? How good was he at it? Was anyone home when you did it?" She asked quickly. Louis thumped her head and cleared her hair again to start on a new braid. He had resorted to trying out different things, like making intricate rubber band bracelets, or trying out difficult braids in Sadie's hair, only to keep his fingers from roaming to his own body, and so far it was working. "He's not my boyfriend. And no, nobody was home. You really think I would have agreed to that if mum or any of the girls were there?" He asked incredulously.
Sadie shrugged. "I feel like you would." She snickered. Louis shook his head, smacking her upside her head again, causing her to wince in pain. "And for fucks sake Sadie, he's huge. I'm terrified that he'll make me feel like a virgin all over again when we meet." Louis admitted.
"So you do plan to fuck him when you go? I knew it. You dirty boy." She gasped, reaching back to rub her throbbing head softly.
"Well yeah, like, he didn't fuck anyone at a party because he said he was waiting for me. Do you realize how sweet and hot that is? He probably had a million girls after him but instead he didn't touch anyone. It's a bit romantic." Louis finished off with a lovingly sigh.
"Well when you put it that way, you better blow his fucking brains out." She agreed, giggling into her hand. Louis rolled his bright, blue eyes. "I will, trust me. But I don't know if I'll even be able to get his pants off, I already know I'm going to be so nervous." He said almost timidly. "We meet in two months, Sadie. TWO MONTHS. What if he doesn't like how I look in person or what if in those two months we fade and it's just this huge awkward experience for me?" He whined, letting go of her hair and plopping down beside her on the metal bench. Louis didn't want to declare it out loud, but he worried every day that someone much prettier would come along and take Harry from right under his nose.
"Oh stop, he's absolutely smitten with you. He's probably just as nervous." She assured, patting his leg softly. "And besides, it's all he keeps tweeting about. He's counting the days down and some people have figured out for what." She smiled coyly.
Louis smiled shyly to himself, remembering Harry's recent tweets, all of them with a countdown with the exact date and time.