Chapter 11 - Dr. Seuss

A/N:

HI hello, thanks for being paitnet with meeeee. I have been crazy busy with promotions at work and with my first one direction concert coming up (SAN ANTONIO FOR ANYONE WONDERING), and im just this ugly mixture of happy and excited and stressed and tired.

THIS IS THE LONGESt CHAPTER AND IT"S MY APOLOGY FOR TAKING SO LONG OK.

also, i have chosen to star out a few letters in some words becuase, well you know. Wattpads pg ratings and all that jazz AND THERE IS A SCENE LATER ON TOWARDS THE END THAT I PLAYED REALLY SAFE ON BUT THERE IS A MORE WELL UM DETAILED VERSION OF IT ON AO3. again just search up my user hazzacumon on there and youll find it.

ButI just want to thank everyone for reading this. ANd for voting. and for commenting. and for REC-ing it to friends and family and grandmas. Bless your soul ok.

ALSO THIS FIC HAS BEEN TRANSLATED INTO SPANISH! THANKS TO @fxckstylinson

Im GONNA LEAVE THE LINK FOR YOU AND YEAH OK, IM AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR THAT.

< http://www.wattpad.com/69312893-subscribed-to-you-larry-stylinson?utm_source=web&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_info&ref_id=5590677 >

AGAIN THANKS SO MUCH FOR TH E 79K READS. THE SUCCESS OF MY STORY IS BLOWING MY MIND AND IM AM V HAPPY ILY ALL.

oh and shoutout to rosie aka louloutomlinson on instagram for being poetic and giving me one of my lines in here.

ALSO AGAIN, THIS IS FICTION. I LIVE IN TEXAS. MOST OF THIS IS INACCURATE BUT WHATEVER.

"Gemma. Wake up. Where are your keys?"

Harry threw the flowery covers off of his thin sister, lifting her arms and rolling her body over to see if perhaps they were hiding underneath her. "Keys, keys, I need the keys. I'm picking Louis up for a breakfast date. I can't have him walking again." Harry said frantically when she swatted him away sleepily. He let out a loud huff and gave up on looking around his sister after her body went rigid to make things difficult. He set his hands on his hips and scanned the floor before he dropped to his knees to search under the bed.

Gemma opened a single eye, took one look on the clock at her wall and let out a loud groan. "Harry, for fucks sakes. It eight in the morning." She said as she tugged the covers back over her eyes. "I'm pretty sure he's not even up."

Harry stood quickly, dusting his ripped skinny jeans off and searching around for Gems's favorite Coach purse. He spotted it on her nightstand, slumped over next to her lamp and opposite of the bed where he stood. Harry studied the obstacle in his way briefly until he shrugged simply and crawled over Gemma's lifeless body, kneeing her in the back in the process.

"He is up. I just got off the phone with him. His body is still all messed up with the time difference and stuff." Harry informed, just as he grasped the gray and inexplicably expensive bag and dumped its contents all over the comforter next to him.

"Heeey, you little fucker." Gemma griped, sitting up and angrily snatching her purse back. "Why do you need my car so bad anyways? Considering how in love you two are, he wouldn't care if you picked him up in a cardboard box."

Harry peered at Gemma with a please-tell-me-you're-not-being-serious face, until she shrugged to answer that she was. "He flew out here for me. You know this is important. I'm taking the car and I'm taking him to go eat and then I'm bringing him back here so we can shoot a video." Harry answered, smiling triumphantly when he discovered the shiny car keys. He hooked his fingers through the small metal loop of Gem's key chains and stood from the bed. "So if you could, please, get dressed and I don't know, clean up."