B-Bra

James pov:
It was a Saturday night and Riley had come over to watch a movie at my house. Everyone was out luckily, so we had some privacy. My sisters loved Riley and always tried to interfere.

When Riley arrived she gave me a plastic bag.

"Hey James."She said." I bought a few snacks and stuff as I didn't know what you'd have in. Chocolate mostly."

"Thanks." I replied."Chocolate is a good idea!"

Riley settled on the sofa, whilst I closed the curtains to make it into our own little movie theatre. We chose a film and poured the chocolate into bowls. I sat down and Riley snuggled against my chest.

After a while, Riley looked up at me and kissed me gently on the lips. I reciprocated the kiss, and suddenly she was on top of me on the couch. We fully made out for a while, then Riley climbed off me.

"Shall we go upstairs?"She suggested.

"What about the chocolate?" I replied.

"You and your food! I swear if you could eat every minute of every day you would!" She giggled.

"No I wouldn't, then I couldn't admire how beautiful you are." He teased.

Once we had climbed up the stairs, the door was shut. We fell back onto the bed, faces inches apart. We stared into each others eyes, taking in the moment.

Riley pov:
All of a sudden , James' lips smashed into mine. This time he was on top of me, taking control of the situation. He grabbed my top and started to peel it off me. I tugged on his and ripped his off him. I stared at his defined abs, running my fingers along the crevices. Clothes went flying and our bodies were so close together, every time we touched I felt a pulse of electricity surge through me. Every time we kissed it felt like it was supposed to, fireworks and everything.

The next morning, we went into the studio and I walked over to the girls. They asked how my night was and I told them it was 'pretty chill'. They winked at me and giggled. Somehow me and James had got a reputation that were always kissing, hugging and showing PDA. In all honesty, we weren't particularly affectionate at the studio, except for one time when we were caught making out in the costume closet: that was awkward.

Suddenly I heard West shout something. Something that made my heart do somersaults in fear. I felt sick, really sick at the words I thought I heard coming out of his mouth.

"Oh my gosh. James! Why do you have a lacy bra in your bag?"

Everyone turned around and, as soon as they realised what was going, on they started to burst into fits of giggles, especially the boys. They were so immature, that any mention of a bra caused them to burst into hysterics.

James ran over and said something that, although I'm pretty sure no one believed, was a good effort at trying to save me from utter embarrassment.

"Um...it's mine?" James stuttered.

"Yours?" West questioned.

"Yeah, mine. For support and confidence issues, boys can wear bra's too!"

People at the studio talked about this for a while, and it was gradually forgotten, although before the rumors dissapered, it was assumed that it was my bra and it had fallen into James' bag during one of our 'chill nights'. Although that was true, no one else had to know that, for now anyway!

I really hope you guys like it! Please comment what you think! Who can imagine James in a bra 😂