H-Hands to myself

James pov:
    We were sat on the bus when Riley grabbed my hand. It sent shivers throughout my body; her touch was electric on my skin.

     The day had started with her hating me.

      I stopped her getting on the bus by ripping up her transfer ticket. She was not happy about that, but I just wanted to spend time with her. I knew this was the only way.

     Her skin was so soft; so delicate. She was so beautiful. Her touch was addictive. When she let go to get off the bus, I longed for her to come back. I was addicted to Riley.

     The day after the bus incident, which resulted in her grasping my hand after finally being allowed on to the bus, we returned to the studio, costumes in hand. The team were so excited to see the regionals costumes we managed to get from the store. To be honest, they were pretty spectacular.

      Riley looked at me and the electric feeling started all over again. I just wanted to wrap my arms round her and kiss her and kiss her and kiss her. I had to try and keep my hands to myself, although it was hard. The boys had their suspicions I liked Riles, as anytime they mentioned her I did sort of blush a bright shade of crimson. I always pushed them off and tried to deny it, but they never believed me.

Riley pov:
     When James and I were together, I didn't really know what to feel. His friends always teased when he went near me. I tried not to blush. The E-girls made sure I didn't go near him, as 'he wasn't good enough for me', but I really started to doubt the E-girls opinions, as some were really not in the best interests of the studio, or the well being of the dancers.

       James had annoyed me. He had taken my transfer ticket for the bus and it meant to getting the regionals costumes was going to be really tight for time. We had to walk. And James, as the charismatic guy he is, decided to accompany me and seemed to know everyone; which meant more distractions.  I insisted he just went home, but he refused to let me walk by myself.

      Once we, I mean I ,got the costumes, James and I walked back to the bus stop. He offered to pay for my ticket. It was the least he could do after ripping up mine, wasting my money. The bus stopped and we got on. We walked right to the back as all the other seats were taken, and sat down next to eachother. It felt weird to be so close to eachother.

James pov:
    Riley sat down next to me, her leg touching mine. Then suddenly, She put her hand on mine, our fingers intertwining. A surge of electricity flowed through my fingertips, down my arms and made my heart beat uncontrollably.

      Although I had annoyed her, I could tell she had forgiven me.

    "Should we take a little detour?" I asked her.

   "Oh no, not another one."she said in panic."We have had enough detours for one day."

     I decided I would leave it. Riley got off at her house, leaving me on the bus to think. I was trying to decide what to do. Riley was obviously interested in me, I just needed to decide what to do about it.

     The next day, I arrived at Riley's house with a rose. A red one, as red is the colour of love. When Riley opened the door, her face lit up.

    "James. What are you doing here?"She asked.

     "I came to see you." I replied "and... I wanted to ask you out,on.."

   "A date?" She interupted.

    "Yes." I stuttered.

      When I arrived she was in her pj's, so she invited me in and I sit in the living room whilst she got dressed. It was kind of awkward as I knew Emily didn't like me, but luckily she didn't appear.

     "You ready?" Riley said, coming down the stairs. She looked stunning in a pink top and a floral skirt.

     "Of course." I responded . "Let's go!"

     I took her to Squeezed, the juice bar down stairs from the Dance studio. I knew it wasn't fancy,  but it was a place we both felt comfortable in.

   We both ordered drinks, then sat down at a table.

        We talked for what seemed like days, but in reality was only about 2 hours. It was perfect.

Riley pov:
    The date with James was great. He had turned up at my house with red rose, which was so overwhelming as no boy had ever shown their affection in that way before. It felt special, I didn't feel like I deserved it.

     After we had chatted for a long time, we stood up and took our empty bottles up to the bar for them to throw away for us, then decided to go up to studio A and see if anyone was about.  It made me feel a bit anxious, as the E-girls did not approve of James. Stephanie had once teased me about James and Emily had said that I would never like a guy like that. The thing is, I did. I really did.

     James noticed how cautious I was.

   "What are you so pensive about?" He asked me.

  "Nothing. It is just. I don't know." I replied.

   "Well, don't even worry about it " He said nonchalantly, with a small wink.

     He really made me giggle. This guy. I was nervous when I was with him, but I never wanted to be away from him.

      Everyone in A-troupe was in studio A. Out of anytime we could of walked in, why was everyone in there?

    We walked in, not hand in hand, and everyone in A troupe didn't seem too suspicious, except Stephanie and Emily.

     "Hey, Riles" Emily said. At this point, James had gone over to see 'the boys'."So, what were you doing with James? It seemed a bit coincidental that you came in together.

    I was having a battle with my conscience. Could I really lie to my sister? Should I tell her about James and I and what happened the day before,  or should I tell her something to stop her being so suspicious?

     "Um, James' mom dropped him off at the same time I arrived so we walked in together. Got a problem with that?"

   Emily walked away but still looked suspicious.

    Suddenly, James appeared by my side: great.  That was an obvious give away that something was going on. I only spent my time with E-girls, so being seen with James was a uncommon event.

    "So Riley." He said. "I just was wondering...are we in a relationship now?"

   I started to blush, my heart pounding at the pace of a sprinter in the Olympics.

    "I don't know, do you want to be?" I asked.

    "Yes, I do." James blushed.

    "Well...Okay then." I replied, nervously.

    James walked over to his friends for a moment, then looked back at me and ran towards me, pulling my in, lifting me up and spinning me round. Whistles erupted around the room.

    "Ooh! James obviously can't keep his hand to himself!" West called out. My whole body was heating up from embarrassment.  Emily was fuming. I didn't care though. Although a little embarrassed, I knew this was going to be the best time of my life.