G- goodnight kiss

Riley pov:
   James and I were going on our first ever date. Of course the E-girls didn't approve of this - they never really liked James but this time I didn't want to listen to my sister or her friends.

     I walked into Studio A and, to my surprise,  found a room full of fairy lights. It looked nothing like the Studio A I knew; it looked alot prettier. The lights were dimmed so the chicken wall was out of sight, and there, sat on a chair by a table full of food, was James. When he looked up and saw me, his eyes lit up. He stood up abruptly.

    "Wow, Riley. You look stunning." He said. I blushed at these words. My head was spinning. My heart was thumping.

    "You don't look so bad yourself." I replied. He was wearing a black suit, white shirt and a turquoise tie. It managed to match my dress, which made us look like such a perfect pair.

     We sat down on the chair which, may I say, were the fanciest chairs I had ever seen. On the table, there was a astonishing selection of different foods. The fragrance drifting up from the food was exquisite. All my senses were trying to take in this amazing set up james had done for me.

     James laughed at my gawping mouth. I didn't realise I hadn't said a word until James kindly reminded me. I closed my mouth, politely as I could, and smiled at James.

   "This is amazing James." I exclaimed. " You must have put so much effort into this."

    "Riley, how often do you get a first date?" He replied. I agreed with him, this was special.

    After eating a mountain of food and being stuffed so full we could barely move, James offered his hand.

    "Dance, my lady?" He said like a true Gentleman, with a failed British accent.

    "Of course." I reciprocated.

James pov:
    As I led Riley on to the dance floor, my heart was pounding.

       She rested her head on my shoulder as we got into hold, her delicate hand grasped in mine. We were so close; it felt perfect. A perfect fit.

     We got lost in the music, swaying to the slow, soft notes. She lifted her head off my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes. It made my heart beat even faster. We just had this spark. Every time she looked into my eyes and I looked into hers, my heart beated like crazy.

     I lent down, as our height difference was quite considerable, and kissed her softly on the lips. The kiss was nothing like I'd had with any previous girlfriends, it was electric. I could imagine fireworks going off around us. We were in our own little bubble for that tiny snapshot of time our lips were attached.

   When our lips parted, she looked up at me with her adorable, brown eyes.

    "Thankyou." She whispered. "For everything."

    Miss Kate said it was fine to leave the things in studio A overnight and then clear it up the next day, so the clear up didn't disrupt our date.

      Me and Riley walked out to my mom's car once I turned off all the lights in the studio and locked up. We both climbed in the back of the car. Riley sat in the middle and snuggled up next to me. I put my arm round her, although, of course, mom interupted.

     "Now you two must behave back there. I can't see you in the dark.  James, sweetheart, do I see an arm round a certain some one? "

    I retracted my arm slowly and Riley chuckled, as if she knew what my Mom was like before she'd even got to know her.

    We drove to Riley's house and Mom dropped her off. She told me to take her up to the door, like a gentleman. She got out a book to give us some privacy,  although I was pretty sure she would sneakily watch us.

    Once we got up to the front door, there was anticipation in the air.

   "I had fun tonight." Riley said, mimicking my thoughts.

    "Me two." I replied.

     With all the courage I had, I pushed aside my anxious thoughts and gave her a goodnight kiss. The fireworks started again. This girl was amazing.

   "Goodnight, beautiful." I said, as Rileys cheeks blushed a rosy red.

    The front door closed and I walked back to the car with a happy heart.

I hope you guys like it! Sorry for the lack of updates,  I have had exams (GCSE's).
   Please comment what you think and don't forget to vote!
P.s: Who noticed the cheeky Alfie line there, but in James' voice?