Letter's Arrival and Hermione

Remi's POV

"Dad! Dad my Hogwarts letter came" I yell running inside after giving the barn owl delivering the letter a treat. I was so excited and nervous about want the letter would say. My Dad (Remus Lupin) was in his study reading the Daily Prophet.

"What does it say?" he asks chuckling as he puts the paper down.

"Don't know, I wanted to open it with you" I tell him sitting on his lap.

"Well I'm here now, so open it" he tells me wrapping me in a warm hug. I love my father's hugs, they always made me feel safe and were relaxing. I turn the letter over in my hands and open the letter not breaking the wax Hogwarts seal.

"Dear Miss Lupin,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. We expect your owl no latter then July 31st and term starts on the 1st of September. Included in this letter are a list of school supplies you well need this year.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall, deputy headmistress of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry" I finish reading aloud.

"I'm proud of you Remi" Dad states kissing my head gently. "We'll go shopping Wednesday as I have a job interview tomorrow" he tells me. "You excited to get your own wand?" he asks.

"I thought I was getting Mummy's old wand" I say confused.

"You are, but you well also have your own wand like she had" he explains. "Everyone in your family gets the Ivory wand and then one of their own, which they are buried with" he adds. "Now weren't you seeing Hermione today?" he asks. I look at the clock and realized I only had twenty minutes to get ready.

"Thank you Dad, bye" I call as I run out of the office with him chuckling in my wake. When I reached my bare room I went straight to my closet to pick an outfit. Remus and I were going to decorate my room next summer after we found out want house I was in at Hogwarts. Nothing against my mum, but I want to be in Gryffindor like Dad not Ravenclaw. Though I probably will be in Ravenclaw, because I am very smart according to Dad.

I was ready in fifteen minutes before going downstairs to wait in the living room. Just then Cassy arrived with a letter and I recognized the Weasley twins handwriting. I read it quickly as Dad walked into the room. "The twins sent me a letter saying they'll be going to Diagon Alley on Wednesday as well" I tell him.

"That's good then you can go with them Wednesday" he states solemnly as he sat down.

"Why?" I ask tearing up, I wanted my father to be with me when I went to Diagon Alley.

"I just got an owl from the company I was suppose to have an interview with tomorrow. They changed it to Wednesday instead at 1:30pm" he explains. "I can go with you to the bank and then when you get your wand, but then I'm afraid someone else will have to bring you home" he adds.

"Ok, but promise you'll come when I get my wand" I tell him.

"Promise" he tells me smiling gently as there was a knock at the door.

"Moine!" I scream when Dad opens the door and I tackle her to the ground giggling. "My letter came and I'm going to Hogwarts as well" I tell her happily. "Did you want to come with me Wednesday to Diagon Alley?" I ask her.

"I can't breath Remi" she tells me and I let her go to see both our father's chuckling. "Of course I was going to ask you the same thing" she states answering my earlier question. "My friends are also going then, so I can introduce you to them" she says as we stand up.

"Great, bye Dad see you for dinner" I say hugging him.

"You didn't tell me Hermione was muggle-born" he states pulling away.

"Must have slipped my mind, I'll tell all about it when I get home" I promised him.

"Good now behave for the Grangers and also Henry if you or Jean have any questions about magic. Feel free to ask me" he tells Hermione's dad. Jean is Hermione's mum, but she was probably still at their house.

"Thank you and we do have a few questions, maybe you guys could over tomorrow for dinner" Mr Granger suggests and my Dad nods his head. After organizing a time and receiving one last hug from Dad I hoped into the car with Hermione. She then started telling me about Diagon Alley and the shops there. Then started talking about Gilderoy Lockhart, apparently we were getting all his books this year. I hadn't realized as I hadn't read my book list yet.

"So wait you have an owl?" Hermione asks we pulled into her house.

"Yeah, two my friends brought her for me a few years ago" I state as we head towards the front door. Mr Granger was ahead of us.

"I really need to think of getting a pet for myself" she states. "But I don't know want to get, I'll think about it and buy one next year" she states after thinking a little. Mrs Granger greeted me with a hug before I followed Hermione to her room. She had her own bookcase in her room.

"So has the friend of yours replied to your letters yet?" I ask.

"No not yet, but his okay my other friend retrieved him with his two older brothers" she states. We then started talking about muggle things before she started telling me about the subjects in school. Then she told me about the houses and how she was in Gryffindor along with her two friends.

A/N

Picture above of owl delivering letter and picture on external link of Remi's house.