His An Animagus

Remi's POV

Harry tries to go back to Hagrid's, but the other two hold him back. Both mine and Hermione's breathing was shallow and uneven. "How could they?" we choke out.

"Come on" Ron tells us. We set off back toward the castle, walking slowly to keep ourselves hidden under the cloak. The light was fading fast now. I have to get to my father's office quickly.

"Come on guys, we need to hurry" I tell them.

"Scabbers, keep still" Ron's hisses to his rat. I look to see the rat was wriggling madly. Ron came to a sudden halt, trying to force Scabbers deeper into his pocket. "What's the matter with you, You stupid rat? Stay still -- OUCH! He bit me!" he exclaims as he drops the rat.

Crookshanks appears as Scabber's hits the ground. He takes off running and Crookshanks springs after him. Before we could stop him, Ron had thrown the Invisibility Cloak off himself and pelted away into the darkness. We look at each other removing the cloak and sprint after Ron. "Get away from him -- get away -- Scabbers, come here!" Ron shouts.

He dives and catches Scabbers and kicks Crookshanks away. "Ron -- come on back under the cloak" Hermione tells him as we pant. But Ron doesn't move as he looks behind us in horror.

"Harry, Hermione, Remi run! It's the Grim!" he shouts. We turn and see Snuffles snarling. He bounds towards us barking madly. He leaps over us and heads straight for Ron.

"No, bad Snuffles!" I shout as I run to try and stop him. But I'm to late as he grabs Ron by the leg and drags him down into the tunnel along with a squealing Scabbers. I snarl and transform not caring if the others saw. I dive into the hole and run after them.

I slow as I reach the Shrieking shack and look at the blood on the floor. I hear Ron scream upstairs and go up them. I enter the master bedroom to see Ron on the floor beside him, clutching his leg, which stuck out at a strange angle. In his other a still strangling Scabbers.

He looks at me in fear and I ignore him looking for Snuffles. I spot the bloody paw prints and follow them with my eyes. To a pair of human legs and look up to see none other then Sirius Black. I curse myself, how had I not seen it before. Dad had told me about the marauders a lot.

I stand in front of Ron baring my teeth. "Easy little wolf, it's not the boy I'm after" Sirius states. Crookshanks appears and jumps onto the four-poster bed with dusty hangings purring. As Harry and Hermione appear, wands drawn.

"Ron -- are you okay?" Hermione asks him worried.

"Where's the dog?" Harry asks him.

"He's the dog. . . he's an Animagus" Ron tells them. The door slams shut and Sirius disarms the other two. I snarl and get ready to pounce.

"Incarcerous" he says and I'm bond in ropes. I land on teh floor and whimper.

"Remi!" Harry and Hermione shout.

"Where?" Ron asks them.

"Ron, that is Remi" Harry tells him pointing at me as I whine.

"I thought you'd come and help your friends" Sirius says hoarsely. "Your father would have done the same for me. Brave of you not to run for a teacher. I'm grateful. . . it will make everything much easier" he states.

Harry went to attack, but the others hold him back. As I try to break the ropes holding me. If I can just move my hand, I can use my claws to cut it. "If you want to kill Harry, you'll have to kill us too!" Ron tells Sirius.

"Lie down, you will damage that leg even more" Sirius tells him quietly. I stop moving and look up at him in confusion. Why would he care if Ron hurt himself even more? He hurt him in the first place.

"You'll have to kill all four of us" Ron tells him still standing.

"There'll be only one murder here tonight" Sirius says with a grin.

"Didn't care last time, did you? Didn't mind slaughtering all those Muggles to get at Pettigrew. . . What's the matter, gone soft in Azkaban?" Harry asks him.

"Harry, be quiet" Hermione tells him. I start to cut the rope with my claws. Harry breaks free of the other two and tackles Sirius. He grabs the wands and points his at Sirius' heart. But Crookshanks jumps onto Sirius chest and looks up at him.

"Going to kill me, Harry?" Sirius asks him quietly.

"You killed my parents" Harry states.

"I don't deny it, but if you knew the whole story..." Sirius tries to say. I cut the ropes and stand up shaking out my fur.

"You ok Remi?" Hermione asks and I nod my head. As I stand beside Harry protectively.

"You sold them to Voldemort. That's all I need to know" Harry tells Sirius.

"You've got to listen to me, you'll regret it if you don't. . . You don't understand" Sirius tells him. I see no lies in his eyes and frown.

"You never heard her, did you? My mum. . . trying to stop Voldemort killing me. . . and you did that. . . you did it" Harry tells him. Suddenly we hear muffled footsteps were echoing up through the floor -- someone was moving downstairs. I scent the air and smell dad. I relax, knowing he'd straighten this all out.

"WE'RE UP HERE -- SIRIUS BLACK -- QUICK!" Hermione shouts. As I let out a small howl, calling to my dad. Black made a startled movement that almost dislodged Crookshanks; Harry gripped his wand convulsively. But  the footsteps were thundering up the stairs.

The door of the room burst open in a shower of red sparks. Dad came hurtling into the room, his face bloodless, his wand raised and ready. His eyes flickered over Ron, lying on the floor, over Hermione, cowering next to the door, and me standing in wolf form. To Harry, standing there with his wand covering Black, and then to Black himself, crumpled and bleeding at Harry's feet. "Expelliarmus!" he shouts disarming Harry of the three wands.

A/N

Picture's above of paw prints leading to Sirius Black and picture on the external link of Snuffles dragging Ron into the tunnel after the whomping willow with Scabbers.