Final Day of the Holiday's

Remi's POV

Hermione, Ron and I were chasing after their pets. Because Hermione's new cat Crookshanks wants to kill Scabbers. I scooped up the cat and gave him to Hermione while Ron picked up his rat. "I'm warning you Hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from Scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy!" Ron shouts at her.

"It's a cat, Ronald! What do you expect? It's in his nature" Hermione snaps.

"A cat? Is that what they told you? It looks more like a pig with hair if you ask me" Ron retorts.

"That's rich, coming from the owner of that smelly old shoe brush" I say hotly.

"It's alright, Crookshanks. Just ignore the mean little boy" Hermione tells her cat stroking his fur.

"Harry!" Ron exclaims making Hermione and I turn.

"Harry!" Hermione and I cheer while I hug him. We all head for the dining room while Ron was telling Harry about Egypt. When Percy, Fred, Ginny and George appear. Ginny muttered a quite hello when she sees Harry. But blushes when he says hello back.

"Harry. How nice to see you" Percy says holding his hand out to Harry.

"Hello Percy" Harry says shaking his hand.

"I hope you're well" Percy states.

"Very well, thanks..." Harry starts to say but is cut off by the twins.

"Harry!" Fred shouts, elbowing Percy out of the way and bowing deeply. "Simply splendid to see you, old boy" he states.

"Marvelous" George says pushing Fred aside and seizing Harry's hand in turn. "Absolutely spiffing" he states while Ginny and I laugh. Percy was scowling when Mrs Weasley appeared.

"That's enough" she tells the twins firmly.

"Mum!" Fred exclaims, as though he'd only just spotted her and seizing her hand, too. "How really corking to see you" he states making me laugh harder.

"I said, that's enough" Mrs. Weasley repeats, depositing her shopping in an empty chair. "Hello, Harry and Remi dear. I suppose you've heard our exciting news?" she states. She pointed to the brand-new silver badge on Percy's chest. "Second Head Boy in the family" she says swelling with pride.

"And the last" the twins mumble.

"I don't doubt that" Mrs. Weasley says frowning suddenly. "I notice they haven't made you two prefects" she states.

"What do we want to be prefects for?" said George, looking revolted at the very idea. "It'd take all the fun out of life" he says winking at Ginny and I. We both giggle.

"You want to set a better example for your sister and Remi" Mrs. Weasley snaps.

"Oh please my father and uncles are worse. Though my dad was a prefect" I tell her. "Now lets have dinner" I state dragging the twins to the table with me. "I see you didn't get Percy into a tomb" I whisper.

"Mum caught us" they whisper back.

"The trick is to not get caught" I remind them. We all sit at the table eating when Fred asks how we're getting to the station tomorrow. Mr Weasley says the ministry was providing cars. As he works there and they no longer have one. But that's a lie if I ever heard one. They must think my uncle is after Harry and want him protected. I bet the drivers will be aurors.

"Remi I got you this from Egypt" Ginny states handing me a small box. I open it to see a charm bracelet with three charms on it. "The eye of horas is from Bill, the dragon from Charlie and the lion from me" she explains.

"It's beautiful, thanks Ginny" I say smiling as I put it on. The rest of dinner went smoothly before all us girls go to our room. We're sharing tonight so that we could have a sleep over.

"Charlie still in Egypt if you want to thank him and Bill. He's sorry you guys couldn't hang out this summer" Ginny explains.

"I understand, besides dad wouldn't let me out of the house since Black escaped Azkaban. So the sleepover at Luna's was canceled. He only let me come here because of all the adult wizards around. Along with striked rules not to go out after dark or into muggle London" I tell her. I write a letter to Bill and Charlie giving it to Cassy. Saying when she returned to go to Hogwarts.

"So any ideas on who the new DADA will be?" Hermione asks us.

"It's my dad" I say shrugging and they look at me shocked. "What? He's amazing at DADA" I tell them.

"Think he'll go easy on us?" Ginny asks me.

"Doubt it" I tell her. "But we'll learn loads" I state. "We should get some sleep" I tell them. Hermione agrees and we all go to bed having already brushed our teeth. With Hermione sleeping beside her new cat Crookshanks. Ginny and I sharing a double bed.

A/N

Picture above of Hermione and Ron with their pets. Picture on the external link of Remi's outfit.