-Chapter 1-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

"I wish things could be normal. You know..between us. Why couldn't we live a normal life?"

"Because if life was normal, then we never would have existed."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-SUGA POV-

I twisted the pencil in front of me. Watched it spin round and round, then fall.

"Min Yoongi! Pay attention!" Ms.HyunShik screamed, and pointed her ruler at me. Clicking her high heels on the ground, she moved towards me steadily. And in one quick gesture, she brought down her ruler against my wrist.

I don't know if these things should be legal. Hurting your students? Yeah, no. What kind ofdiscipline is that?

"Sorry," I muttered, looking at her with cold eyes. HyunShit returned the gesture. As soon as she left, Taehyung leaned against my desk.

"Dude, don't glare, you're gonna get in trouble. Don't end up like Jungkook and his stupid chronie, Hoseok," he hissed at me.

My eyes widened mockingly. "What do you mean? That was my apologetic look!" My friend nudged me on the shoulder playfully and went back to working on his worksheet.

"Y'know," he said once we were in the hallways, after the bell rang. "You should be glad Jimin wasn't in that class~"

"Shut up Tae, I wouldn't care anyways," I responded. I lied. To Jimin I'm just that one kid in the corner. No one payed attention to me. But in math, HyunShik was out to get me.

"Okayy~" he sing-songed sarcastically, and left me to go to his next class. A loud bang further up the hall shattered the peace of my mind.

"SHUT UP! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM," Jungkook's raspy voice sounded. As I got closer to the scene, I saw a girl in our grade, Kwon Chihye, slammed against a locker. Jungkook's hands were holding her hair up as she yelped and tried to free herself.

"What's happening?!" An angry teacher screamed. No, the principle screamed.

Jungkook glared at him, fury lighting his brown eyes. Not caring whether he was talking to the principle of the fucking school, he shouted again, "THIS BASTARD CHEATED ON HOSEOK!"

Chihye just repeated over and over again, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." Fear trembled her pale hands. Seokjin hurried over, being the school nurse, and took Chihye's hand gingerly.

"It's not your fault, come with me to my office, I need to check your wounds," he comforted her, whispering other sweet nothings to her. She calmed down eventually, and her breathing slowed. Kwon had a slight limp from her slam against the locker, but she was fine and didn't seem to need crutches.

"JEON JEONGGUK, MY OFFICE, NOW," the principle howled at the delinquent.

I backed away, widening my eyes, and ran all the way to my class - very unlike my usual lazy self. By the time I got there, I was panting, although the class was only 4 doors away. Jimin was the only one there, everyone else including the teacher was caught up in the action with Jungkook. The short high-schooler was completely unaware of Jungkook being sent to the principle's office.

"Yoongi-ah! Where is everyone?" Jimin's childish voice played on his lips. I was momentarily paralyzed.

"Jungkook had to leave for reasons, don't ask. Everyone else is a sloth coming here" I stated coolly. Jimin's puppy-dog eyes gazed at me doubtfully and he got off of his chair.

To my surprise he laughed and said, "Yoongi~ I thought you were the sloth!" I let out a faint smile. My crush was finally noticing me!

It was too bad that so many other people liked him.