-Chapter 11-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

-Suga POV-

Saturday came, taking forever, since I was so desperate for it. I spent some time thinking about Hoseok's jailing, but nothing made sense. So I gave up on it. I couldn't ask anyone either, unless I could get Jimin to talk to me. And my dying curiosity just might make that possible.

Packing my bags carefully and doing my hair at the same time, I heard my phone beep. I checked my messages, but my eyes were instead drawn to the time. 12:55.

Oh crap. Not again.

Late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, late, YET AGAIN.

Screw carefully now, I shoved everything into the duffel bag, threw my comb across the room (not because it was relevant but just 'cause i wanted to ;)), and ran downstairs.

Going to the basement, I hopped onto my bike and sped towards Namjoon's house. Unluckily, it was 20 minutes away and I slowed down sometimes because I wasn't used to physical activity. By the time I got there, I didn't ring the doorbell, I just ran inside.

Again, unlucky. Jimin was walking towards the door, causing us to collide like a truck and a little minivan. I fell on top of him, and our lips collided into a perfectly terrible kiss. My pale face somehow turned hot red with embarrassment, but none of us were letting go.

That was until I felt Jimin's tiny hands pushing me off. I fell backwards, and the little mochi child stared at me. Namjoon, who happened to be watching the whole thing, butted in and screamed, "AWW OMG YOU GUYS LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER~!!!!"

Mochi just looked at him with a straight face, while I blushed even more. It was like we changed roles. Then Rap Monster invited us to his room to watch some TV. It was like the whole kiss was forgotten. Our group waited for everyone to arrive, turns out I wasn't the only one late after all.

Once they had gotten here, Namjoon, of course, decided to play spin the bottle. He said whoever kisses has to sleep together. If you kiss two separate people, you can choose who out of the two, and if one of them kisses another person, you have to choose the one who hadn't kissed anyone. Eventually we would all be paired into groups and put together for the night.

It was his turn first. His long fingers rested on the bottle and he twirled it with such force, it shook a bit. I could see sweat dripping down his forehead, anticipating and hoping that it was Jin (SeokJin). Good fortune was on his path, as it did land on the young school nurse.

Namjoon didn't lose his manly facade, and refrained from blushing, but the soft hands of Jin grasping his cheeks let him lose himself. Their lips were brought together delicately but loosened into a full on kiss.

The two teenagers didn't try to consume each other like some people, but it was soft, nice. Eventually they let go, and it was Mingyu's turn to spin. After a while, the pairings were made. Namjoon with Seokjin, Mingyu and Wonwoo, Seungchoel and Jeonghan, and Jimin and I. Taehyung had to leave early for a family emergency, he said it was something about his mother, but on the phone I heard Jungkook's name. Odd.

But it didn't matter. Now I was finally close to getting answers from Jimin! My heartbeat got slightly faster as the time reached 9 pm. Everyone was assigned rooms, ours was the guest bedroom.

Jimin and I walked side by side, our hands touching occasionally, until we reached the small bedroom. It had a bed which would fit us both, a dresser, and a bathroom. I looked into Jimin's eyes and I wanted to believe this was everything he wanted too.

But it never was.

-Taehyung POV-

My feet skidded on the wet sideways as I ran towards the hospital. There wasn't enough time. Jungkook..he was going to die. I pushed on more speed and by this time, my legs were flying across the curb. I saw the big hospital in the distance, looming over the city like a shadow over light.

When I arrived, the polite check-in lady said cheerfully, "Hello! Do you have an appointment?"

"NOPE. JUST LET ME IN YOU ASSHOLE."

She cringed slightly, but opened the door, as she was at this point probably very scared of me. I ran into whatever room I thought he was in, luck granted, it was his after all. Alas. He wasn't there.

And the window. It was broken. I fell to the floor and started praying for Yoongi and Jimin..