-Chapter 5-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

-Jungkook POV-

"Hey," a soft voice murmured to me, and nudged me."Hey! Wake up!!" The nudging stopped and was replaced with a hard kick. I winced and opened my eyes. My blurry vision cleared up and I saw a pale face with his brown hair covering his eyebrows.

"Who the-?" I muttered drowsily. I opened my mouth to scream and instantly the person's hand reached out and covered it.

"Shhh.. Shut up unless you don't want to get out," he hissed. I took his outstretched hand and pulled myself up. Wait. I can move my hands and legs. I froze and stared at the man.

The figure smiled and said, "What a late reaction~ Now hurry and leave, before Hoseok and the others wake up."

I stared at him, confused. "The others? Who are you?"

"That's for another time~ Go now," he ordered. As soon as I turned I saw Jimin, lying on the ground. The chains were biting into his soft skin, and multiple bite marks and bruises lined his collarbone. His face was tilted to side, and he twitched every few seconds.

Poor Jimin. I couldn't bear to think what Hoseok did to him. Tears stained Jimin's cheeks, making them red and wet. "No.."

"'Scuze me?"

"I'm not leaving Jimin behind!" I retorted at him. He sighed and shook his head.

"Kids these days.. Fine I'll free him, but you speak nothing of this." He casually stepped towards me until he was pressing against my side. He whispered into my ear, "Do not mention anything or ..." He completed his sentence by running his finger across my neck.

I rolled my eyes and countered, "You save me now and then you kill me?"

The man took out a deadly knife from his pocket and brought the edge up so close to my throat that I backed away a few steps. However, he just swung the knife over to point to my neck, making my eyes widen in shock. He whispered right in my ear, "I can do that right now..."

I gulped and decided not to say anything more.

He went over to Jimin and cut his shackles with his pocket knife. Seeing that I knew exactly what that knife could do, I wasn't particularly surprised. "Thank you," I whispered to the strange man.

To my surprise he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you, Jungkook. Just know that." Before I could open my mouth to reply, he was gone. Into the darkness.

Picking up Jimin in my arms, I ran out of the basement into a hallway. There were two corridors. Which one? Making up my mind, I ran to the right. Mistake.

A drowsy person with cat-like eyes suddenly jerked up into a sitting position and glared at me from his room, fully alert now seeing that I was free. I backed out of the doorway, keeping my eyes on the wild man, and he slowly got up. "Don't. Move." he ordered, never taking his eyes off me. I ran. Sorry. As fast as I could, not bothering to be careful of what I knocked over.

I paid no attention to the racket and the mess I was creating, I just wanted to get myself and Jimin to safety. I could feel the cat-like person's feet thudding the ground behind. The tears were already streaming down my face, and I stole a quick glance behind me. The person was closing in fast behind me, and I looked back down at Jimin in my arms, and whispered, "If we ever make it out of here, it'll be a miracle."

I always imagined Jimin in my embrace like this, just not in this particular situation..

I slipped and dropped Jimin, sorry (!), and landed on my stomach. The furious cat-like man pounced on top of me like a wild cat. His nails dug into my arm, but I squirmed around and threw him off me. He only staggered a bit to the side, but I bought myself enough time to pick Jimin up and make a dash for the door. I literally could just see the man glaring after me in my mind, but I shook the sight away and focused on getting myself and Jimin out of this horrid place.

We burst through the entrance, panting. Fresh blood was oozing out of the new marks on my arm, and it stung like wine seeping through fresh wounds. Jimin was obviously not helping, but I was ready to do anything to keep him safe.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/N) 

Sorry I'm sucha terrible writer, but again MyPerfectMeal helped a ton with this chapter. I just laid out the basic idea and tried to write it but I ended up hating it so big thanks to her! -hug- Also~ My birthday is on this saturday (April 22) so happy early birthday to myself~ -falls in a pit of pity-

Loaf you all, FLY HIGH <3

-Yuwan