-Chapter 27-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

-Jimin POV-

Suga brought me to his house that afternoon, since none of us wanted to stay in school. He placed his warm hand on the cold door handle, and pulled the door open. A gasp escaped from his lips, I tried to see what was going on, but his shoulders covered my view.

Curse my shortness.

"Yoongi-hyung?" I asked him, poking his shoulder. The black haired high schooler backed away nervously, sweat covering his neck. In the slight sight I got, I saw three boys, about Yoongi's age.

"Who are these people?" I again prompted Suga. To my surprise, he rushed forward and hugged all of them tightly.

My stomach tightened with jealousy. Were these his new boyfriends? Once Yoongi let go, I protectively put my hand around his shoulder. I had to be on my tippy toes, and I was shaking and stumbling awkwardly, but it didn't matter.

He was mine. Not theirs.

"Suga, who is this?" The tallest one asked.

"Ah! Sorry Jiminie~" Suga apologized, patting my head. "Ravi, this is Jimin, Jimin this is Ravi, Hongbin, and Leo." I hissed under my breath. More people taller than me.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Are these your boyfriends?" I blurted out.

Thoroughly embarrassed, Hongbin corrected, "No! Of course not, we're his brothers! He already had a girlfriend!" Yoongi glared at him warningly, but Hongbin kept on smiling sweetly.

(A/N: You're welcome Hongbin biased :))

I almost didn't believe what my ears were hearing. "What?" I chuckled fakely, hoping it was a prank. Suga's intense glare was prying into Hongbin.

"I said-," Hongbin tried to continue, but Ravi cut him off.

"So anyways Jimin, tell us about you," Ravi tried to improvise. I wasn't having it.

I brought my eyes to Suga's face. Hurt flashing in them, I asked him, "Is this true?"

"I can explain-"

From everyone's surprised looks, I could tell that the tears were falling. Hot faced and short, I looked like a little kid who didn't get his candy. I felt so stupid.

Suga held my red, tear-stained cheeks and looked me in the eyes. He brought his lips to mine, and held my body close to his. I stiffened at first, not expecting it, but soon softened and kissed back.

"I'm sorry," he mumbled into the kiss. "I love you." My short fingers held him tighter. I didn't want to lose him again.

"Uh, hyung, I think we'll go now to our new apartment," Hongbin said to his brother. Yoongi waved him off, and still kissing, brought me to the couch.

I sat on his lap, holding his neck. Suga's hands made its way inside my shirt and on my back once Hongbin, Leo, and Ravi were gone. I cuddled with my black sugar on the couch. Moving against his chest, and curling myself on his lap, I nuzzled his neck. I missed this so much. I missed him so much.

"Movie night?" Suga suggested.

"This isn't night though," I said, confused.

Suga pressed his nose to mine and said mischievously, "But there's gonna be a lot of action."

I slapped his chest softly, yelling at him about how we weren't old enough. He whined like a little kid and said childishly, bringing out his adorable aegyo, "Meanies get punishment!"

That meant tickles. I leaped out of his lap, and ran around the apartment, trying to avoid his long fingers. Eventually, after passing many corridors, we ended up back on the couch, and he jumped on top of me, triumphantly saying, "I got you!"

Yoongi tickled my sides as I squirmed, laughing. "S-Stop!" I choked out between giggles. I poked his cheeks and screamed in his ears loudly. He fell backwards, twitching on the other side of the couch.

"UNFAIR!"

"This is fair? Oh, are you crazy? This is right? You must be kiddin' me!" I quoted him, grinning widely.

Suga looked at me and gave his professional eye smile. He looked so cute, with his black hair covering his forehead, and his glasses bringing out his beautiful grey eyes.

Without thinking, I kissed him passionately. I felt so relieved when he kissed back.

I didn't want to lose this. I didn't want to lose him.

I loved him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/N)

Sorry, I didn't check for spelling errors ;-;' It was late and I was tired, but I wanted to publish this. I hope you liked this chapter, I thought you needed a break from the drama :) Hahah I was blushing while writing this, HOW I HOPED THAT THIS WOULD ACTUALLY HAPPEN (can you hear me gods??? :D) ! Hee

(Random quotes from a compilation of BTS English Speakeu Time :3)

Jimin:

ecksujjjmii!! hey u prettay! yea c'mon!

pinku engel?

na- na- narulie?

Taehyung:

album uhh introduceuh pleajeu

"One night in a strange shitty hole" V -2016

Jimin: ecsujji mee?

Random I forgot:

introdooce ur selfeu! 

P. A. R. D. O. N. huh? Pardon? pardon? blalalalalalaa ... ppardon? ahhhh pardon?? example one situuashon: ONE lissen and repeat. pardon ... PPARDON??

J-Hope: U friends with a girl?
Jimin: No!
J-Hope: So she's a girlfriend?
Jimin: No!
J-Hope: Then waht?
Jimin: It's complihkeytehd.

do ju haf ah sorry uhhh importanteu bussinesseu

howeh r u?

V: im god

Jin: im wood

i haveu ah imortnanteu bussinesse

shit down shit down! talkeu lets go!

(And yes. I did spam my friends with this ;)) I'm probably blocked by now =T het het het)