-Chapter 20-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

-Yoongi POV-

"Suga~ Sugaa~?"

"He's not gonna wake up, I think you killed him.."

"His chest is clearly moving, stupid."

I kept my eyes closed for longer. I didn't want to see where I was, or what was happening. It was all too scary. I knew I was in Busan. I knew my father already died. I knew I was abducted. I knew that I would never see Jimin again.

But eventually, you have to open your eyes and face the world in front of you, because you can not run and you can not hide from fate. So my amber eyes shone in the creeping darkness of the basement as I observed Ravi, Hongbin, and Leo.

They were all staring at me with eyes like a ravens, and Ravi smirked. "Told you so," he bragged to Leo and Hongbin.

I rubbed my forehead and then my neck. It hurt like fire. "What the hell did you guys do?" I asked, no longer surprised at what was happening. I wasn't going to make a huge deal out of this. The plan was set already in my head. I would steal my uncle's credit card, go to school, then during the school day I would sneak out and catch a train back to Daegu where Jimin was, and live happily.

Perfect.

"Sorry for the rudeness, Yoongi hyung," Hongbin pouted. "We had to, you see? Orders from our uncle and dad. Tomorrow, you'll be joining school with us and live in our apartment." He suddenly hugged me, and I flinched away awkwardly. "We're going to be roommates at last! Like real brothers! Aren't you excited?" Hongbin was as hyperactive as a puppy let loose.

I nodded and turned my eyes to Ravi. He was the only one older than me. "Hey," he said to me, reaching out his hand to shake mine. I reciprocated the kind gesture.

"Is this where we live?" I cringed slightly. It was damp and dark, with only a tattered bed and chains against the wall.

"Of course not," Leo said matter-of-factly. "We live upstairs. You were only kept here so that you wouldn't get any ideas when you wake up." He glared at me with his cat-like eyes.

Getting up, I ran my fingers through my messy mint hair, and started walking up the stairs to the main floor.

"Wait." One of them commanded behind me. "You're going to have to make some adjustments to yourself."

Facing them, I squinted in confusion. "Your name, hair, outfit. Everything," Ravi specified.

"I like my name and clothes," I stated. "I'm not changing them."

Ravi sighed, and walked over to me. He took me by the hand, and said sadly, "I'm truly sorry Yoongi, I know it's hard for you. But we can't let anyone know who you are. Do you understand?" His eyes begged for understanding.

"I'm not going to change my hair!" I screamed angrily. "Or my name! My mother gave those to me! I'm not going to change all I have left of her!" Tears were threatening to fall down my cheeks, but I held them back. "You wouldn't understand! You haven't lost your mother!"

They all looked down at the floor. Hongbin rubbed his arm, Leo shifted his feet. I could see a tear falling down Ravi's face. Then I realized. They lost their mothers. Because we had to same mother.

Ravi opened his mouth to speak, but I doubted he could speak with the wail rising up his throat slowly. He coughed and spoke quietly, "Yoongi-"

"I'll do it," I cut him off. "I'll do it. I'll change my hair and name. I guess you could call me Suga now," I winked at them, and small smiles spread across their faces.

Hongbin, who was still staring at the floor, turned to look at me. It made me glad to see a grin on his tear-ridden face as he said, "I still haven't gotten a good nickname yet!"

"I'm not so sure about that, Bean~" Leo teased, a smile rising onto the corners of his lips as well.

Ravi wiped his tears with his sleeve and maintained his elder role again. "We better get going upstairs to pick out your new clothes, Suga."

I nodded happily and continued up the stairs. We reached the bathroom and for a split second I thought I could see something.

Jimin, crying on the floor, and cutting himself with a blade.

But as soon as I saw it, it was gone. Shaking my head, I opened the drawers with the dyes in it. Blue, red, pink, orange, yellow, green, even grey. "How many times do you dye your hair?" I asked mischievously, adding, "I bet you all have white hair by now. Especially Grandma Ravi."

Ravi narrowed his eyes at me, and then broke out laughing. Hongbin and Leo joined in as well, and I forgot about Jimin. "Do you have black?" I asked, remembering my black haired mother. If I was gonna change my name, at least I wanted to keep something about her.

"Yes," Leo said and opened another drawer. I observed his hair, then my other brothers'. Ravi's was a nice vibrant blue, while Hongbin's hair was light pink, and Leo's was deep red.

"Thank you," I said. I started applying it as they backed away to fill in more of my school forms, using my new name. By the time it was over, and I washed off all the extra dye, it was a beautiful black. I liked how it clashed with my pale skin and amber eyes. I found Hongbin's grey contacts in another drawer, not perscription, just style.

Trying not to squint, I pushed one in my eye, then the other. There. Now it was perfect. My roommates arrived again to check in on me. They all smiled simultaneously.

And I smiled at myself, looking in the mirror again at my reflection. (A/N: He looks like the picture above)

- - - - - - -

It's only obvious that the world is a cruel place.

If you can't change the world, then you have to change yourself.