⌈EX CHAPTERS ➳ TOGETHER⌋

((A/N: I can't unhear the misheard lyrics in "Sentimental - WINNER" ;^; RIP))

-Yoongi POV-

"And now.. Min Yoongi!"

No cheers erupted. Just four stern judges eying me. Jimin had gone a few moments ago, right on this very stage - this stage where the possibility of collabing with a huge idol plus a vocal trainee from the competition and becoming a worldwide hit. Sweatdrops;;

"Go ahead," one of the judges muttered, writing some notes in his notebook. I hadn't even started, what was he supposed to right? I hoped I smelled okay - not that he could smell it from there.

Grasping the mic in my cold hand, I took a deep breath. A loud screeching sound pickup on the mic and I widened my eyes.

Great. Less than a minute in and I already made a mistake.

I could practically feel Jimin's nervous foot tapping in my ear.

-Jimin POV-

As I waited in the waiting room while Yoongi performed his audition rap, I clicked my shoe against the ground monotonously. 

Some of the other auditioners were giving me dirty looks, and scoffing under their breath, murmuring curses at me to their friends

The others were too scared to notice or care. So was I. I wanted to collab with Suga on this, so some lucky idol could guide us to fame. Well I guess we were the lucky ones to be given this opportunity.

The genre or lyrics of the pre-planned song weren't given to us, sadly, as they believed we could match our debut song with it - a form of cheating.

 Singing "If You - BIGBANG" quietly, my debut song,  I sat patiently, listening closely to hear Suga's voice. Right when I thought he never was going to start, rapping blasted my eardrums, loud and clear.

He slayed it.

I knew he was going to be chosen.

~*~

-Yoongi POV-

"Lissen' up, we are going to announce the two winners now! They will have a shot at recording a hit song with KPOP idol musician Kim Ryeowook from the amazing group, SUPER JUNIOR."

I held my breath.

"Park Jimin."

My throat tightened.

"Sorry that's it. Only one made the requirements," the announcer said casually. No one laughed. We just looked around nervously, small tears filling our eyes.

"..."

"I'm just playing with ya'll!" he chuckled loudly, trying to make-up for the audience's lacking of enthusiasm. "The winning rapper is.."

"Min Yoongi!"

Relief sunk deep in my belly as I raced around, trying to find my orange-haired lil ball of fluff. Small hands wrapped around my neck and a figure jumped onto my back.

"We won, we won!" Jimin shrieked happily, holding onto me tightly.

"Guess we did," I let out a smile as well.

"Congrats, guys!" In front of us stood the legendary Kim Ryeowook.

"I-It's an honor, hyung." I stammered.

He let out a chuckle and patted my head. "Jinja? I'm that famous? Oh wow! I'll show you the recording studio, let's get to work right away."

I nodded and Jimin asked Ryeowook (he was still on my back), "U-Uhm sir, w-what's the genre..?"

I forgot how shy he was around new people.

"Love. Gay love in specific."

Very specific indeed.

My breath made this weird "Uh!" sound like someone was pulling me into cold water. I felt Jimin's fingers intertwine with mine. The nerve he had!

But I kinda liked it.. :)

~*~

"So even if you're straight, let me go and bend you. I'll be so irresistible, you're brand new. My sweet scent, who knew? Who knew we would be here together?" I spat into the mic, keeping up with the beat while Ryeowook watched approvingly.

"Together~ Together~ Don't leave me~ Just hold my hands and don't look away~ We~ Together~" Jimin and Ryeowook harmonized the 'Together' part, while my mochi sang the rest.

"Ahh~ I feel your arms around my waist~ Go slow, we aren't being chased~ Ah-ahh~" His voice was so silky.

Ryeowook took over the mic to sing the final part. "Are you with me now~? How~ We're together~ Together."

The recording stopped and a huge cheer erupted. "That was so great!" Ryeowook exclaimed. "I'm so proud of you guys, really. Singing and producing a song in a different language (english) in less than 24 hours."

"We had a great mentor." I said humbly.

"And it wasn't hard to make the emotions real," Jimin said shyly, eyeing me. I pulled him closer and connected our lips.

"You're mine," I breathed huskily.

Ryeowook closed the studio doors and called out, "you may leave whenever you want to. Try not to break anything or touch it."

I mumbled 'yes', making out with Jimin. His short arms were wrapped around me, and I placed my hands on his flushed cheeks.

"I'm yours," he whispered.