-Chapter 3-

JAKE STOP READING MY STUFF

-Jimin POV-

I lied in bed, deciding to take some time out of school. My stomach was twisting and turning. Why did I have to be so mean to Yoongi? He thinks he doesn't show it, but I can see the hurt in his eyes. Does he have feelings for me? Nah, he'll never feel the way I feel about him.

Turning on my side, the blanket burning into my back like my lies, I switched on my phone. A message. There was no ID, just a phone number. I looked at it, my heart beating faster with every second.

Jiminie,

Meet me in the 6-B hallway, ALONE. I need to tell you something. Come there at lunchtime. I'll be waiting for you.

-Min Yoongi

I stumbled out of my bed, deserting the warmness of it. My heart and whole body was hot enough with happiness. But, good things always come at a price. It was 11:55. Five minutes to lunch.

I wasn't gonna make it! I live 15 minutes away from the school, if you drove a car. And I couldn't drive, my mom was gone for work, international, and my dad is well..divorced with my mom.

I slumped back in my bed. I looked at my plush bunny, its mint fur covering it's eyes. It wore a tiny stitched smile. It reminded me of Yoongi. I stood up.

I can't let him down. I have to go, no matter the risk. Throwing on a turtleneck sweater and shorts, I raced out to my basement. There it was. My bike. Which I couldn't ride at all. Don't give up, don't give up! You have to try, Jimin. Starting is half the battle.

Motivation and adrenaline running through my veins, I took the bike and ran outside. My small foot I had placed on one pedal, and lifted my other leg to the other side. I gripped the handles with as much force my tiny hands could buster. Then I peddled. Hard.

The bike rocked back and forth for a few minutes, scaring the living hell out of me, but eventually I fell into the rhythm and biked with confidence. A few minutes later, and several people in cars looking at me, I saw the red brick roof of the school. I was almost there.

I turned into an dark alley to reach the educational institution faster, holding my breath. Suddenly, something hit me and I stumbled sideways, the breath I held in escaping me in a flash.

No, no, no I had to get there! I tried standing up, only to stumble backwards as a dark figure held me down. "Who are you?" I squeaked in fear. Not the most manly thing to do, I know.

"Hahah, he's so cute~ Ravi look at him! This will make things so much more fun!" The figure laughed and turned to his friend. This so called "Ravi" fluffed my bright tangerine hair and smiled like a crocodile.

"You're right Leo," his raspy voice said. "Hey, Hongbin, Hyuk look at him!"

Hyuk came over and kneeled beside me, and his hand snaked around my leg, making me shiver. He whispered, "Don't worry, I won't do anything to you..."

My breath came in short gasps, and he continued, "Don't look..." while his hand covered my eyes. I felt that he removed his hand from my leg, but the feeling was quickly replaced with a sharp pain. Hyuk's hand moved from my eyes to my mouth, muffling my screams.

"Shh... Don't... "

"Stop! Stop! Help someone! Anyone!" I cried out, tears filling my eyes. "Leave me-" A cloth stuffed into my mouth. Hongbin shushed me, smiling widely and creepily. (A/N: Imagine like Kaneki, but Hongbin ;) Look below)

Hongbin took the knife, and dug the knife into my thigh again

Hongbin took the knife, and dug the knife into my thigh again. My eyes dilated, and I tried to shriek, but it was of no use. "Shut up kid.."

Leo grinned so much, his spit was getting all over my leg, making it sting more. I flashed a look of agony. "Yes, show more pain!" Leo encouraged, his eyes widening in hunger.

Hyuk was pinning down my arms, but I managed to bite off the handkerchief. "HELP!" I screamed. The last thing I saw was Hyuk's widening grin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

(A/N)

Spot le references? Hahah..I'm so smart. (don't hate VIXX because of this, they are sweet people. And I didn't include N and Ken NOT BECAUSE THEY ARE MY BIASES but because I didn't think it would fit them) Anywayss, you now may thank your lovely author for updating twice in a day (2 Chapters!) Please star this, I worked really hard on it. I let some hints about the book out in this chapter~ Also for the Hyuk scene my friend MyPerfectMeal was super nice and did it, because I'm kinda terrible at gore. Make sure to follow her! Buhbai~

FLY HIGH, Loaf you all <3

-Yuwan