Chapter 1

*Jasmines P.O.V*

So me, Joey, Jaison, Lena, Jazlynn, and Ryan went to see a scary movie. When the movie was over and we went to the mall, to get something to eat. After we were done eating we all split up, the boys went to Models to get stuff for football and the girls went to dELiA*s to get some clothes for school, when we were done getting are stuff we were going to meet at Journey's because me and Ryan wanted to get a new pair of shoes for school. Then we went and put our bags in the car, but we were still bored so we went to see another scary movie, in the middle of the movie had to go to the bathroom so I llok over to see when Lena was doing her and Joey holding hands and Jazlynn and Ryan were holding hands so I texted Lena and said”Hey can you come with me to the bathroom?” we went to the bathroom then came back.  When the movie was over me and Jaison walked out holding hands, on the way home we talked about how the movie wasn't even scary when we pulled up to the house and got out it was kind of dark so we walked up to the school a few of us went up on the field and the others stayed on the playground. After 20 minutes I got bored and went down on the playground with Jaz and Lena because the boys were throwing the football around, we all got bored so we went to the house to hang out and I was the first one to walk in the house and I jumped and sat on the couch and Jaison came and sat next to me and we cuddled and looked at stuff on his phone when I looked up from the phone I saw Lena and Joey cuddling but I didn't see Jazlynn and Ryan so I ask Jaison if he know where they were but then I remembered that they always go in the basement so I didn't get up and looked up at Jaison while he was holding me in his arms and he kissed me on the nose then looked back at his screen but I heard the TV turn on and looked over at Lena and Joey now Lena was sitting with her legs over Joeys lap they were watching DR. Who. When Jazz and Ryan came back up we all watch some DR.Who I feel asleep on Jaison's chest while he kept me warm.