Sister dearest

You know those lip plumping lip glosses you buy, my lips feel like that. Like they won't stop tingling. They don't look any different but they feel different. If I even touch my lips the tingling increases.

I look in the mirror of a car as I inspect them. I'm not allergic to anything but it feels like my lips are having an allergic reaction, maybe I am allergic to Brandon, but that wouldn't explain the dreams. Since the kiss a few days ago they have either been more romantic or more graphic, it's driving me insane.

"Aimee, I'm going to the shop to supply the mini-fridge. Do you want anything?" Ben asks.

"I am ok." I say and give him a smile. He leaves and I walk into the workroom. I finish ordering new parts and I turn around. Brandon is there. I jump.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"My bike is broken." He says. I sigh.

"What's wrong with it?" I ask.

"The front wheel is stiff." He says.

"Have you heard of oil?" I ask.

"It doesn't change it." he says. I look at it and see it is ok apart from another loose bolt.

"What are you doing to your bike to loosen all these bolts, they do a good job of getting them on there in the factory." I say and tighten it.

"Nothing anymore, just drive it normally." He says.

"You mean ride and what did you do then?" I ask.

"Nothing important, thanks kitty." He says and hands me a wad of cash. I check the time, its Friday so when Ben comes back my shift is over.

I drive home and I reply to all the sad comments on my channel asking where my videos are. I just don't feel like singing.

I get an Email and I open it, it's from Mr Matthews.

The piano misses you.

He says with an attached picture of it. I decide to go over there. Maybe going to the piano and playing my song will be good for me.

I ask if I can go to school to play and when I am given the all clear I jump in my car and go down to school. I walk down the empty halls and smile. I walk down to the music room and see Mr Matthews, I smile and hug him.

"I missed you girlie." He says.

"I missed you too." I say and give him a small smile. He grabs his briefcase and puts some papers inside.

"I'll be in my office, just holler when you're done." He says. I nod and I sit by the piano. I start playing slowly, quietly. I start humming along.

Soon I am singing loudly to the piano. I've missed this. I add a little more piano to the end and I smile as I finish the song. I smile but it disappears as I hear clapping from the doorway.

"You're better live kitty." Brandon says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask as I pull the piano cover over the keys.

"I pass the school on my way to your place and saw your car. I heard you singing and came here." He says.

"What we're you doing going to my place?" I ask as I sling the bag over my shoulder.

"Mr Frank gave us partner work today." He says.

"I told you to get a new partner and you could have told me that in the shop earlier." I say and I walk down to meet him at the doorway.

"I don't want a new partner, plus no one is as good as a tutor than you." He says.

"That is not my problem." I say and push past him, I walk in the direction of Mr Matthews's office.

"What if I blackmailed you?" Brandon asks from behind me. He winks and I take a deep breath.

"You are going to die alone." I say. I stick my head through Mr Matthews's office and I say I am leaving. I walk back out where Brandon waits for me. I glare.

"If looks could kill." He says.

"I wouldn't be the murderer, I think a lot of people hate you." I say. And we walk out tour vehicles.

"Your place or mine?" he asks.

"You go to yours and I go to mine." I say and get in my car.

"It doesn't work like that kitty." He says.

"Yes it does." I snap and turn the key. The engine stutters and I hear it backfire.

"Shit." I say. There is a knock at my window and Brandon holds up two helmets.

The ride to his place is awkward. There are a lot of stops and this dick decides it is ok to speed. I crash into him a lot.

"Can you try and ride this motorbike without wanting to kill me?" I ask.

"There's no fun in that kitty." He says and we turn to go into his driveway.

Is house always amazes me. He comes from a well-known rich family which always makes me wonder why he turned into such a dick but I seem to mot care when he is being so.

"Stop staring and come inside." He says. I roll my eyes and walk into the large house. I bite my lip as I see the grand staircase. We walk upstairs and go into his room.

"Now, here's the question." Brandon says and passes me the piece of paper. I look over it.

"Even you could do this." I say.

"Even if that is true it's meant to be partner work kitty and I think you will see I wear the pants in this relationship." Brandon says.

"What relationship?" I ask. "This is more of a hostage situation than a relationship." I say as I grab a pen from his desk and start writing notes.

"Maybe, but I am enjoying myself." He says.

"Well you are the bad guy, I am an innocent victim, and I don't think it's supposed to be the other way around." I say and throw the piece of paper at him. "Just put that in maybe two paragraphs and you will get it right." I say and stand up. "Can I go home now?" I ask.

"Awe kitty, you really don't like me do you?" he asks.

"No I don't now can I go?" I ask.

"I'll give you a lift just read over this when I'm done." He says as he writes. I lay on his bed.

I turn to my side and look at his bedside table. A picture frame sits there perfectly.

"Who is that?" I ask. Brandon looks back for a second.

"My sister." He says.

"She's beautiful." I say as I pick up the frame and examine it. Brandon is hugging her from the side giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"Yeah, she was." Brandon says. I look at him and he keeps writing. He must notice my gaze as he looks back with a sad smile. "She was in a car accident two years ago." He says.

"Brandon I'm so sorry." I say with my voice full of sympathy.

"Don't be, it wasn't your fault." He says and keeps writing. A second later he passes me the piece of paper.

"It's good, really good." I say and pass it back to him.

"Couldn't have done it without you." He says and smiles. I shrug and he takes me back to my place. I jump off the bike and so does he so he can put the helmet in the back.

"Do you want to come inside?" I ask.

"No, I'm ok." Brandon says. I nod and swing my bag over my shoulder. I turn around and start walking.

"Aimee?" Brandon asks, I turn around.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"I'm sorry about before, I was a dick. I shouldn't have blackmailed you I'm sorry." He says.

"It's ok." I say. "But maybe think about that before and you might just not die alone." I add.

"I'll keep that in mind." He says and I walk into my house.