Sunrise

I wake up at around five in the morning naturally. Brandon sits up with me.

"How are you feeling?" he asks.

"Numb." I say and rub my eyes. He gives me a light smile and stands up.

"I'm happy you woke up, my plan is in action." He says and smiles. His smile makes me smile.

"Ok." I say.

"We are leaving the house so if you want to change you can." He says. I nod and I put on skinny jeans and one of his jumpers. I put on black shoes and I let my hair down. "Ready?" he asks.

"Yep." I say. He laces our fingers together and kisses my temple. He opens the front door and I take a deep breath of the crisp early morning air. My body likes it.

"Ok?" Brandon asks, I nod and we walk down the road. We get to the field and I smile. We walk inside and there is a basket sitting there. Brandon pulls out a blanket and we sit on it. We sit and soon see the tip of the sun.

"Look." Brandon says. I look and he is showing me my first YouTube video.

"My first cover, Chasing Cars." I say and smile.

"It's the first video I watched. On the night I found my dad cheating on my mum. It made me happier, it made me feel not so alone." He says. I smile.

"That was the aim, that's what I wanted to do all along." I say.

"I know, and I know you love it. Just look at all of the people you've helped. I was watching some videos last night and you have saved lives Aimee." He says. I bite my lip.

"Are you saying I should go and be famous?" I ask.

"No, I want you to be happy. I just want you to know the good. You seem to hate the idea of being famous which I understand, but I know you love music and helping people, so I just want you to keep your options open." He says. I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I don't hate the idea of being famous." I say as we cuddle in the blanket. "Only you, Ebony and Brit know about my dad, and that will be exposed. And then there is the whole preforming in front of people, I have the worst stage fright." I say and take a deep breath. "But the one thing I truly love is helping others. When I read the nice messages or the comments saying that I helped people I truly feel useful, like I can be a light for someone in the dark. And I know I can do that better with publicity, I'm honestly just terrified." I say. Brandon kisses the top of my head.

"I'll be there." he says and runs his hand over the ink on my ankle. "Always." He says. I smile as the tears fall.

"I don't deserve you." I say. He laughs and looks down at me.

"I don't deserve you, if it wasn't for you I would be and ass and trying to kill myself by doing tricks on my bike." He says.

"So that's what you did to loosen all of those bolts." I say. He laughs.

"Yeah I was an idiot." He says I smile and kiss him]

"You're my idiot." I say. He kisses me and we stay like that while the sun rises and warms us up.

"How do you feel now?" Brandon asks.

"Ready." I say and he smiles. I grab his and we stand up. We go home and eat breakfast.

"What do you want to do now?" Brandon asks.

"Go to my mum's house. Finally do a video with my face in it and let time to its thing." I say. He nods and I wash my face upstairs. I brush my teeth and take a deep breath.

"Have I told you that I love you yet today?" Brandon asks from the bathroom door.

"I don't think so." I say and smile. He sits me on the counter next to the sink and rests his hands on my hips.

"I love you." He says and pecks my lips.

"I must be a bad English tutor because that wasn't very persuasive." I say. He laughs.

"Ok, Aimee Jackson. From the way your hair reflects the sun in such a way it looks like it's on fire to the way you love and look after those around you. I love you, and I have a feeling I always will, my first and hopefully last love." He says and kisses me deeply. I run my hand through his hair and I smile.

"I love you too, my very first and hopefully only love." I say.

"Ready to go?" he asks. I nod and he drives us to my mum's place. I am swarmed with questions as she opens the door.

"Are you ok? Reporters don't stop calling." My mum says.

"Just ignore them, I have to make a video." I say and walk upstairs determinedly. I set everything up and Brandon sits with my mum on my bed. I open up my laptop and I hit record.

"Many of you have been wondering who I am for years, and I don't blame you. Human nature makes you want to connect with people and it is hard to do that with only a voice, so, here is my face." I say and lift the camera so they see my face. "My name is Aimee Jackson. I am eighteen, I go to knight high school in England. And I am A3x30." I say and I finish the recording. I instantly upload it and I turn around. "No going back." I say and smile a little.

"I'm so proud of you." My mum says and hugs me.

"Thanks mum." I say and she goes to the bathroom.

"I was always proud." Brandon says. I smile and kiss him.

"So, if I do get famous, what will you do?" I ask as I sit on the bed.

"I'll be your body guard for free, 24/7 protection." He says. I laugh and he smiles.

"Or you could hire me to be a professional muse." He says.

"Muse?" I ask.

"Well who wouldn't want to write songs about me?" he says. I lightly shove him.

"Don't be an ass." I say.

"I'm your ass." He says and kisses me. I smile and we kiss on my bed for a while, and I am at peace.