Best Worst Day Ever

"Favourite artist?" he asks.

"Amy Winehouse." I say instantly. "At the moment, I have a list if you want to hear it." I add.

"OK." Brandon says.

"Amy Winehouse, Frank Sinatra, Stevie wonder, Foster the people, and Christina Aguilera. My top five at the moment." I say. "And yours?" I ask.

"You." He says. I smile and he kisses me.

"No, real artists." I say.

"I don't listen to much music apart from your covers." He says honestly.

"Why? They aren't that good." I say. He scoffs. "What?" I ask.

"What's one of your favourite physical things about me?" he asks.

"Your hair, why?" I ask.

"What if I said my hair is not that great, and I would shave it completely off and not care." He says. I bite my lip. "Exactly." He says.

I love this, we are in the field we walked to and we are laying in the grass. My head is laying on his arm which is surprisingly comfortable and we just exist together.

"Favourite movie?" I ask.

"Honestly?" he asks.

"Yep." I say.

"Spy kids, if anyone asks its James Bond Goldfinger." He says. I laugh and I move so my head rests on his chest.

"You're surprisingly comfortable." I say.

"I don't know how to feel about that." He says with a slight laugh.

"It's a good thing, unless you don't like my constantly laying on you." I say.

"Then I am honoured." He says and kisses the top of my head. "Aimee?" He asks.

"Yeah?" I ask as I draw random shapes on his stomach.

"My dad is coming home tomorrow. Whenever he comes back that night my family and their friends have a party on our yacht. Would you like to be my date?" he asks.

"I would be honoured." I say as I turn to face him.

"Good, after this I don't think we will be able to do much because of the exams." He says and I sigh. I lay on my back with my head on his chest.

"I wish we could just freeze time, stay here and not have to worry about the future because we can decide when we face it." I say.

"So do I, it is just so perfect here, with you." He says. I smile and he runs his hands through my hair.

"I wish this could be infinite." I say.

"Come here." He says as he sits up. He gets a pen out of his back pocket and takes my ankle. He draws a blade of grass on my ankle just above my shoe.

"Now you can remember this day." He says. I take the pen and draw a blade of grass on the inside of his wrist.

"So can you." I say. He smiles and kisses me. I smile and he runs his hand over my butt. I move my hips forward, he chuckles.

"Still sore?" he asks.

"Just sensitive." I say. He smiles and kisses me again. I lay back down on his bicep and I look up. His eyes are now closed so I see his long eyelashes perfectly. His black hair points in all directions which is his now usual look thanks to me. His slightly tanned skin radiates the sun giving him a golden glow, his lips look so full and soft at this angle. His eyes open and look down at me making me bite my lip, his crystal blue eyes always do this.