Sore

The next morning Brandon goes to school and I go to my room. I do the assignments sent to me and I study to keep my mind off of missing Brandon and everything else.

There is a knock at my door.

"Yes?" I ask. Anne opens the door and hands me a sandwich. I thank her.

"How are your studies coming?" she asks.

"Good, I don't do much other than study so I am fairly confident." I say.

"That's great." She says.

"Anne?" I ask as I put down the sandwich.

"Yes?" she asks.

"Can two of my friends come over? I haven't seen them in a while." I ask.

"Of course. I will be out so just try and keep things whole." She says. I smile and text Ebony and Brit. They come over at lunch.

"This house is insane." They say.

"I know, it's really nice here." I say and we go to my room, I lead them to my room with snacks and we talk while we eat.

"So what happened with Brandon?" Ebony asks.

"Well, he took me to the countryside where they had a late night drive in screening of the nightmare before Christmas and he borrowed a truck so we had a proper cute date. He gave me his jumper and we made out for most of the end. When we got home one thing lead to another..." I say and trail off. The squeal and hit me.

"Oh my god you didn't." Ebony says, I blush and nod.

"How big?" Brit asks. My eyes widen and the two girls squeal louder. I tell them about how Brandon is not actually a dick anymore, they start aweing at my description.

"Wait, you've already said I love you?" Brit asks as I tell then the story with my mum.

"So?" I ask.

"It's a bit fast." Ebony says. I shrug and we keep eating. They go back to school and I watch a Phycology documentary. I hear the front door open and I smile. In under twenty seconds my door is opened and Brandon's lips are on mine.

"I missed you." He says. I smile and kiss him again.

"Ebony and Brit came over." I say as he jumps to lay on my bed.

"How was it?" he asks.

"Good." I say. Brandon rests his hands under his head and my eyes travel the flexed muscles. "Brandon?" I ask.

"Yes?" he asks.

"Brit and Ebony think we are going too fast." I say. He opens his eyes and looks at me.

"So?" he asks.

"Are we?" I ask.

"I don't think so. Do you?" he asks.

"No..." I trail off as I think about the dreams I had, I think that's when I started developing my feelings. That was a while ago.

"I liked you for quite a while, I get the sense you did the too so technically we aren't. It just hasn't been official for that long." He says. I smile and kiss him.

"You always make things better." I say and I pretends to do a hair flip.

"I know I'm amazing." He says. I kiss him and he holds me there, we soon make out for minutes, then for what feels like hours.

"Your hair is amazing." He moans, I smile and he does too. "So is your smile." he says, I blush. He kisses me and I move everything off the bed so we can move. He gets on top and kisses me like that, his top hangs beneath him slightly so I put my hands under and run my hands up his back so I can grip his bare shoulders. He seems to enjoy it.

"I have homework." He says.

"No..." I say and kiss him. "Please stay?" I ask.

"Or you could help me with it." he says. There is a weird look in his eyes so I agree.

"Ok." I say. He pulls me to his room and he passes me a piece of paper with a diagram of the different muscles in the human body.

"Call out the muscles and I will guess where they are." he says.

"Ok, I'll start easy." I say. "Gluteus maximus." I say. He spanks my butt, I jump and moan at the same time.

"Next." He says. I raise my eyebrows.

"Trapezius." I say. He kisses the muscle that joins my neck and shoulder. I shiver.

"Next." He says.

"Abdominals." I say. His hands go to my stomach and butterflies start.

"Go on." he says.

"Biceps femoris." I say. His hands travel down to the back of my thighs and he strokes them. "What class is this for?" I ask.

"Bio." He says. I bite my lip and nod.

"Next." He says.

"The only other thing it says is to list any others." I say and put the paper down.

Slowly he starts naming the muscles from my arms to my legs then works on the chest down.

"And one of my favourites, a repeat but all the while important. Glutes." He says and spanks my butt again. I rest my hands on his bed.

"Gluteus maximus." I say.

"What?" he asks.

"The correct terminology is gluteus maximus." I say. He sits on the bed and lays me on his lap.

"Bad girl, you don't correct me. I was going to be nice." He says. I bite my lip as he slowly pulls down the tight black material of my leggings with the black lace, my backside fully exposed.

"Such a nice butt, it's going to be sore soon." He says. I moan escapes my lips as I hear his words.

"Count." He says. I nod and soon there is a light smack on my right cheek.

"One." I moan. There is another smack on my left cheek, it tingles, and it sounds worse than it is. "Two." I say.

"Enjoying this?" he asks.

"Yes." I lightly hiss out. There is another smack on my right cheek.

"Three." I say and moan. "Harder." I whisper.

"What was that?" he asks.

"Harder please." I say as a blush creeps up on my cheeks.

"Ok, but as you spoke without permission we are starting again." He says. I nod. He full on spanks my left cheek and I moan. "One." I say he repeats this until I get to ten. He finishes with a kiss on each red cheek.

"I'm surprised you liked that baby." He says.

"So am I." I say, he kisses me and I kiss back. His hands glide over my butt and I shiver as it's so sensitive.

"Still sore?" he asks. I nod. "Get used to it." he says and smirks. I bite my lip. This is going to be one adventure.