1

Asher's pov
"Asher can you come here please" I heard Mrs Daisy say. "Coming" I said as I got up and made my way over to her. When I got to her I stayed quiet as she began to speak. "Asher you are leaving early today. Your dad just called get ready please he will be here soon." She said.  I just nodded in return and got my stuff packed up. I threw my leather jacket on and waited at one of the tables. About five minutes later there was a knock at the door the Mrs Daisy got up and answered it. I got up and headed over to her already knowing it was him. "Hi dad" I said as he took my hand and headed for the car. "Why did you come pick me up early" I asked him. "I just got a phone call from Stiles he said we need to come back Scott needs help" he answered. "Daddy it's been two years why are they calling us now" I asked a little confused. "I don't know Stiles didn't say he just said it was urgent" he said as we made it to the house. The first thing we did was pack up all our things it didn't take that long so we were in and out in less then a half an hour. "Is Mason going to be there" I said out of the blue. "I assume so" he said back and then it was silent for the rest of the trip back. It took us all day to get there but we finally made it. I unbuckled myself and got out taking his hand as we walked up to our new home. When he showed me my room I got all my stuff and he helped put it away for me. My room was an average type room not to big but not to small. My bed wasn't that big at least it didn't have bars attached to it. The walls were a nice light blue it also had a little desk and chair in the corner it also had enough room for my toy chest . I made my way down stairs when the door bell rang. "I got it"I yelled I opened it up and all the members of the pack were standing there. They all stared at me before I moved out of the way. "There here" I said to dad as I walked past him and into the living room. I almost made it to the couch before I was tackled to the ground. "ASHER" he yelled "MASON" I yelled back we then hugged each other for the next five minutes. We let go when we heard everybody come over. "Peter" I yelled as I jumped into his arms. "How you doing kiddo" he chuckled as he put me down. "Fantastic" I replied back I then went over to everybody else and gave them all a big hug. I was so excited that I felt like I was going to shift. "Daddy I need help" I said as I went over to him. He looked down at me and dug something out of one of the drawers. he then handed it to me and held my hands. "Say it with me Ash alpha,beta,omega" He said to me clenching my fist a little tighter around the metal triskle. I chanted it over and over until I felt better. I groaned "I thought I had it"I growled as I kicked the drawer in frustration. Daddy bent down and tilted my head up so that we were eye to eye."Hey look at me that was the first time in a long time you lost control don't beat your self up"he replied ruffling my hair as he walked away. I looked at Mason he came over and sat beside me "still having trouble with the shift ." I nodded "I almost have complete control on a full moon what about you." I'm still horrible at it. I actually shifted on the way here because I was so excited. They had to stop the car and help me through it." He said I laughed little at him and he looked at me. "Hey not everyone is as good as you" he spat "Mason" I heard Scott say giving him a warning look. He nodded his head and looked at me but I was already walking away. "Where are you going" he asked. "I'm hungry" I answered trudging over and getting a apple off the counter. He shrugged and went over to the couch. I sat there watching everybody interact with each other. They are so happy I don't know why though I didn't even want to come back. I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard my name being called. "Sorry what" I answered as looked at dad "do you want to go shopping with them"he repeated as he pointed at Malia,Natalia, and Lydia. "Do I have to"I whined "well now that you don't want to yes you have to"he said to me. I groaned and got up I went up to my room and got my jacket on. "Fine I'm ready" I huffed I then made my way over to him he saw me coming and bent down. "Love you daddy" I said to him kissing his cheek. He laughed "love you to Ash." I then made my to the door and walked out. I then waited to see what car we were going to take. We all got into Lydia's car and started off for the mall.

Derek's pov
Once all the girls were gone I looked over at Scott. "So why did you have to call us back here" I simply asked. "Well there is a whole new alpha pack and the leaders also want me in their pack" he explained I just nodded "well that's not good" I said back to him. "You don't think I know that" he growled at me. I looked at him "two things Scott don't you ever growl at me and do you have a plan" I said back to him in the calmest way possible. "Well that's why I needed you to come back"he simply said. "Ok what do you got so far" I said to them "and follow me" I called to them walking into another room. When we went into my office we closed the doors behind us. We both sat down and worked out some sort of plan. A plan that might get us out of trouble again. I wanted to get this over with so I can leave this dam town again. It as been two hours and we haven't come up with anything. We were so caught up in it that we didn't even notice that the girls were back.  My head shot up when there was a knock on the door. I opened it and standing there was my baby girl. "Hey kiddo did you have fun"I asked as I picked her up and gave her a hug. She returned it rubbing her nose on mine and placing her head in the crook of my neck taking a couple lungfuls of my scent. Slowly coating her self in my scent. "No"she simply said I laughed and put her down. "Go watch tv were almost done here" I said she nodded and walked towards the living room. I closed the door once again and looked at Scott. "so when did she start listening to you and doing what she's told"  "it took about a month before she started to listen ever since then she has been behaving really well" I answered him back. "She also was in daycare" I added "well I'm glad" he said and he walked out "we'll figure out more of the plan next weekend" I told him he just nodded. "Ok Mason let's get you home" Scott said. "He's living with you now." He nodded and said "im his alpha now" he grinned. I laughed and shook my head Putin my hand on his shoulder. "ThanksScott" I whispered he just nodded again and walked out with Mason and a few others. Leaving only a couple here I looked around and saw that Asher was no where to be seen. "Asher" I called "yes daddy" she called back her voice coming from upstairs.  I made my way up to find her in her room sitting at her desk colouring. "What are you colouring" I asked leaning against the door frame. "Flowers" she said not even lifting her head. "Well hurry up and finish I wanna help you train a little more" I said. This time she looked up at me "why can't we just skip it today" she simply asked. I gave her a hard stare she put her hands up in surrender "fine I'll be down in a minute" she said. I nodded and walked away without another word. It has been ten minutes and she still hasn't come down yet. "Asher get your butt down here!" I yelled I heard her little feet making her way down. "Sorry"she said as she came towards me. "It's all right now let's get started" I said.
(New hale house up top)