25

Asher's pov
I woke up from a really scary nightmare and the tears were flooding out of me. I heard heavy footsteps coming and then pulled into someone's arms. He rocked me and rubbed my back. "Scary daddy scary" I said through my sobs. "I know but your ok that's all that matters" he said soothingly. I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

3 hours later
I woke up with people staring at me taking pictures. I growled Lydia was taking pictures of me and daddy in my bed. I wiggled out of daddy's grip and walked over to my toy chest. I pulled out a water gun and slowly made my way over to him. Once I was close enough I started to spray. He jumped up and with wide eyes and quickly grabbed it and threw it across the room. This time it was my eyes that widened and I tried to bolt out of the room. I was soon grabbed and held up. So I was eye level with him. I gave him a small smile but he didn't return it. "Lydia take her down stairs and put her in one of the kitchen chairs." He asked handing me to her. Lydia then carried me into the kitchen and sat me in a chair. I stayed there for about ten minutes before I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I sighed "finally" I said as I picked my head up from the table. Daddy came into view with a new outfit on and started to make breakfast. He was just about to open the fridge when the door swung open and Stiles, Isaac, and auntie Cora came in. She came right over and ruffled my hair. I let out a little growl as I yet again laid my head on the table. "Asher just growled at me"she said to daddy. Daddy looked at me and gave me a warning look. I sighed and waited to be fed. I was getting mad because Stiles was just acting like Stiles and it was annoying. I balled my fingers into a fist trying to calm myself down. I think Isaac noticed my heart rate go up because he started to come over to me. He bent down and took my hands in his "calm down Ash it's ok just try to stay in control" he said soothingly. I nodded and jumped up into his arms. "Please take me to daddy" I whispered to him. He nodded and started his way over to where daddy and a few others were. "Derek Ash needs you" he simply said to him before he handed me over. I snuggled into him already calming down. He rubbed little circles on my back and kissed the top of my head. "What's up Ash" he asked me "Stiles" I muttered back to him. He laughed and said "yeah he gets on everybody's nerves." He then walked back over to the table where he gave me some cereal and toast. When I was done I jumped down and waited knowing that more people were bound to show up. I got bored after a little while and got my shoes and jacket on. I then walked back over to daddy and pulled on his sleeve. He looked down "I'm ready to go training and I know that's what we're doing today." Right after I said that more people came in the door. I was then picked up and whisked away to my really comfortable car seat.

Time skip
After three brutal hours we were finally done. I huffed and fell into Mason "give me a piggyback ride pweese"I asked. He laughed "I can't your to heavy" he mumbled pulling me up. I huffed and opened my car door climbing in my seat. I sat there and played with my little toys until my seatbelt was done up and the door had shut. It wasn't long after that we were backed up into our driveway. I barely kept my eyes open but that didn't last long. When daddy grabbed me out of the car my whole world went black. I was a woken from my dreams with a whole bunch of yelling.
( you know what Stiles I'm sick and tired of you. Your always in the way and if it wasn't for Scott needing my help I would have never come back you should have never called.)

(Derek that's enough  go take a walk calm down your going to wake up the Asher she need sleep)

I then heard the door slam I got up and ran downstairs and over to the door. I swung it open "daddy daddy" I yelled. Watching him walk away I was pulled in before he turned around. "Let go of me"I growled "Asher calm down" I heard Stiles say I pushed him off me making him loose his balance. He landed on his butt hitting his head on the couch. I just let out a little laugh and ran out the door yet again running down the road. I ran all the way to Scott's house running up the stairs and barging through the door. I ran into Isaac's room and jumped on him. "Asher what are you doing here" he asked as I started to coat in his scent letting out little whimpers. "Daddy and Stiles" I sobbed into his shirt. "It's ok it's ok" he soothed as he got up and headed out to the living room. About an hour later I heard the front door open. I looked up and saw daddy staring at me I jumped up and ran into his arms. "Daddy" I breathed "I thought you weren't coming back" I sobbed into his shirt. "Hey I wouldn't leave you I will never leave you. You got to remember that." He said to me "thanks Isaac for calling me" he said to him walking out with me in his arms. When we got home it was pitch black out I liked it. "It's time for bed Ash" I heard daddy say. "I'm not tired" I said running around the living room jumping from the couch to the chair. "Ash bed now" I heard daddy order. I ignored him and kept on playing I was in mid air when some one grabbed me. I let out a little scream and struggled against him. "Enough Asher" he ordered as he put me in my bed. "I'm not tired" I yelled at him trying to get up. He pushed me back down and growled at me I growled back. He put pjs on me and put me back in. But right as he got up I jumped up and ran out of the room. I ran down the stairs and jumped on the couch laughing. "Asher!" I heard daddy yell as he got closer to me. I managed to avoid him until Peter came through the door "Peter grab her" I heard daddy say. I didn't have enough time to react when I was yet again grabbed and was heading up stairs. I started to squirm and struggle getting very cranky. I rubbed my eyes getting tired as he put me to bed yet again. This time I went to sleep.