22

Asher's pov
"Where do you think we are going" I whispered to them. "I don't know we will just have to wait and see." I heard Britney answer it took about another five minutes until we ended up at the mall. I groaned and pouted crossing my arms in front of my chest. We parked and Peter and daddy got out. Peter opened Britney's door and helped her and Mason out. While on the other side daddy opened my door and picked me up. "Why the long face Ash" he said rubbing my cheek. "I hate the mall" I mumbled at him he just laughed and put me down taking my hand and leading me to the front entrance. When we all walked in we met up with everybody else. There was two many people in such a small place for my liking. I started to panic "deep breaths Ash  deep breaths" I said to my self. My  hand started to shake daddy looked at me and crouched down in front of me. "Daddy there's two many people around us right now" I said in a shaky voice. "Okay Ash come here" he said pulling me towards him. He hugged me coating me in his scent "there you go now you can calm down and walk with me." he said grabbing my hand I then walked with him until I spotted the toy store. My eyes lit up then I saw that Mason and Britney look at each other. Daddy made the mistake of letting go of my hand I whipped my head towards my best buds and bolted into the store. Completely ignoring the shouts that were heard from behind us. We all ran into the store bumping into people and things making clattering sounds. I was in front leading them around the store. It was awesome looking at all the toys without the grownups. We were having a deep conversation between each other so when we rounded the corner I bumped into someone. I looked up saying sorry before stepping around the person. But the person who I bumped into was someone I was not expecting to see. "Daniel" I yelled wrapping my arms around his waist. "Asher what are you doing here alone" he asked picking me up. I giggled "I'm not alone I'm with my two best buds." I said pointing at them they looked up at him and waved at him. "This is Mason and this is Britney" I said to him leaning into him. "Hi guys nice to meet you" my smile faded a little when I looked up and saw daddy standing at the entrance. "Daniel" daddy said Daniel turned around and looked at him. "Hey Derek I think she belongs to you."He said handing me over to him. I growled at Daniel he just looked at me and showed me his eyes I stopped. I tried to act all innocent but that didn't work I could tell from the firm grip he had on me. That daddy was really mad "let's go you two" he said to Mason and Britney they followed but so did Daniel. When we made it to the others they all looked at us with disappointment I hung my head in shame as daddy placed me in the cart and proceeded to talk with them. I looked at the other two and they were in the same situation. I tried to get up but a firm hand held me there "don't you even dare Asher" I heard daddy growl. "But" I answered which caught him off guard. He looked down at me "I wanna walk beside you" I said to him. "No you lost that privilege when you took off"he answered. I growled at him in response "that's it" he said he pulled me up and started to walk away. "Daniel come here" I heard daddy say when we got a certain distance away from the others is when they started talking. They both crouched down in front of me. "You see the colour of our eyes" I nodded "that colour means that you have to obey that person who has that title. And you are far from doing that so if you do not start obeying us especially us we will have another long chat that might involve some kind punishment." Daniel said I looked at him "whatever" I mumbled and started to walk away from them. Someone's hand gripped my shoulder pulling me back "ok you asked for it. they both pulled me into a little corner. " start listening or else they said in unison they both smacked my fingers then led me back to where the others were. Daniel picked me up and placed me in the cart. For the rest of the time we spent in the mall and other stores I stayed in the cart with my head held down. We said our goodbyes to Daniel and went home. I sat in the car silent for the whole drive home. When I walked through the front door I went straight for my notebook and sat at the table spending the next two hours focusing on my work making sure everything was perfect. I was brought out of my thoughts when my notebook was shut and taken away. I frowned and looked up watching the person look over my work "you had to do it perfectly uh Ash"I heard daddy chuckle. "That's how I know it's right" I simply answered getting off my chair and over to the fridge. I took out a juice box and handed it to daddy "open please" I asked he gladly put the straw in and gave it to me. At this point I scanned the room the only ones who were left are Peter and Cora I looked at them and turned to daddy. I made grabby hands at him letting out a little yawn he laughed a little. "Looks like someone's tired"he said picking me up. "I'm sleepy dada"I whispered in his ear "night night dada" I said as he placed me in my bed all I remember after that is a goodnight kiss.