31

Asher's pov
I ran down and into the dining room ignoring everybody that was up. I walked to the drawer and got a new notebook. For some odd reason all I wanted to do was work and keep learning. All I kept saying in my mind was I need to be smart as smart as daddy. I was just about to do the first problem when the pencil was taken away from me and I was picked up. I growled and tried to grab the pencil back the person threw it on the table and made his way over to the table and placed me down. I looked up and saw that there was French toast and bacon waiting for me. My eyes lit up and picked up a fork and started to gobble it down. Unfortunately I finished it to soon and pouted when I saw that there was no more left. I took a look around and saw that nobody was around the dining room. I decided to make a run for it and get back to learning. I was in mid run when someone scooped me up "let me go I want to work" I screamed at them. There was no reply "do I have to repeat myself." I screamed at them breaking into a waterfall cry. "You are not working today go play" I heard the person say. "But" I tried to say "no buts" I heard and was put down. I stomped my feet all the way over to the toys and sat down with a thud. I grabbed two toys and got up I silently made my way over to the table glancing over at daddy before just to make sure. Once I saw that he wasn't paying attention. I belined it over and started to work. I hid the two toys in my lap so I can defend myself if they try to stop me. I was on the second problem when a hand grabbed my shoulder. I looked up and stared at the person with my werewolf eyes. "Get away from me"I growled lowly at them. Daddy's hand moved over to my face and he squeezed my cheeks together. "Stop growling at me that's an order." I heard him growl back at me I whimpered a little from the force. I backed down and turned my eyes back to normal. I frowned a little and buried my face into his chest. I smirked into his chest as a little plan formed in my head.once he let go I jumped up and threw the toys at his face. As they smashed into his face I grabbed the notebook and the pencil and booked it up the stairs. I ran for my room shutting and locking the door behind me. I slid down the door and over to my desk where I sat down and reopened the book. There were heavy footsteps coming down towards my room but I didn't care. The doorknob shook and made my head snap up and stare at it. Finally it stopped and I let out a breath that I just realized I held in. I went back to staring at the book until I heard something at my window. I slowly looked over to see daddy climbing through. A scream left my mouth as I dashed to the door trying to get out. It was to late because when I finally opened it a hand came over me and shut it. Then the persons two hands spun me around so that I was facing them. My eyes met daddy's and immediately looked down feeling ashamed. "I just want to work daddy please just let me learn"I said. As I looked down at the floor he bent down in front of me and tilted my head up so that I was looking right into his eyes. Asher you worked to much yesterday you need a break you need to act like a kid that's wants to have fun. I want you to get up walk out there and go play with Mason and Britney. Please I'm begging you go have fun" he finally finished with our talk and I ended up making him pick me up and walk down stairs. Once we got downstairs he put me down and I ran over to Mason and tackled him we both looked at each other and let our wolf side come out and play. We ended up playing for an hour before we were picked up by our shirts and came face to face with a pair of red eyes. I smiled and let myself calm down pulling my wolf back in and when he was sure my wolf was suppressed he let me down. I held on to his hand as he kept on talking with the others. I was bored in a matter of seconds and wanted back up in daddy's arms. I pulled on his hand trying to get his attention. But he ignored me and kept on talking. I growled a little but I got no response. I eventually gave up and walked away going over to the tv. I sat down next to Britney and laid my head on her shoulder. "You bored to"she asked I just nodded and sighed. "Do you want to come play in my room with Mason" I asked sitting up. Her eyes lit up as she cleared the couch and ran up to my room. I slowly made my way over grabbed Mason's hand and dragged him up all the way up the stairs. We made it up and I closed and locked the door and the window. I then made my way back and picked up the chest and dumped everything out. It made a big crash sound but I didn't care as I picked up the toys and started to play while giggling like a mad man. All of a sudden the door was swung open breaking the lock and hitting the wall. Instead of screaming I shifted and ran right at them. Sounds of fabric ripping filled the room before a low groan followed by a low growl. The growl stopped me and then I was engulfed into someone's chest. I thrashed around until I couldn't move anymore. "Asher calm down"I heard faintly. I nodded "alpha beta omega" I mumbled into the chest my breathing was back to normal. He got up and held me out at arm length. All of a sudden I felt very tired and couldn't help but yawn. Daddy laughed and laid me on my bed he then got pjs for me and called Lydia up. Once she was up she helped me put them on and then she kissed me on the forehead then daddy came back in. He smiled as he sat at the side of the bed and tucked me in. He placed a kiss on my forehead and then got up. "Have a good nap Ash love you" I said it back closing my eyes in the process. The last thing I herd was the door shut.