29

Asher's pov
I was still sitting in the corner when a couple members of the pack walked in. They didn't notice me they just called for Daddy. Daddy emerged from his room and walked down picking me up on the way over and stood in front of him. "What Scott what do you need" he asked him. "I need your help Isaac found a lead on vthe alphas." I felt daddy stiffen so I squeezed his hand. "Where's Isaac Scott" daddy asked "we don't know we haven't heard from him in a little while." "Well let's go find him why are you just standing there." Daddy answered putting me down to put his shoes and jacket on. I stood there watching as the two alphas had a little showdown. Eventually I walked around daddy and over to the cubbies and put my jacket on. I then grabbed onto his hand pulling on it. He picked me up not even taking his eyes off Scott. I laid my head in his neck breathing in his scent. "I'm sorry daddy I won't do it again you just surprised me and I didn't like it." He kissed the top of my head and continued to talk away I closed my eyes and sighed in content.  I heard him laugh a little bit. We then started to walk he placed me in my car seat and he left closing the door and walking back into the house. I slowly closed my eyes and just listened to my surroundings. My eyes fluttered open when I heard the door open I looked up and saw daddy, Peter and auntie Cora. I smiled as she got in the back seat we then pulled out of the driveway and headed for Stiles's. When we got there I went over into the corner and sat and played with some of the toys that were left here. It took them about thirty minutes for them to figure out a plan. I was so caught up playing that I was lifted up and wrapped in someone's arms. I sighed and dropped the toy that I had in my hand and then I was placed in the car. I groaned when daddy turned the car on put the AC on closed the door. I ended up closing my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

30 minutes later
I was picked up and placed into someone's chest. I snuggled into the person and inhaled their scent. A rush of musky woodsy scent filled my nose. I sighed and started coating myself in his scent he placed me on the couch and walked away. I had the sudden urge to run around and act crazy. I looked over at daddy and he gave me a small nod and I let my wolf come out and play. I ran in every direction climbing on things jumping from couch to chairs. I also flipped off the walls and ran on all fours. Two hours went by before people started to pile in the house. They looked at me like I was crazy and then I was knocked down by the other two betas. We growled at each other and started to play fight. Because I was a little bit stronger they were ganging up on me. I snapped at them but I got to admit they were strong. They were kind of hurting me so I let out a little whimper. I heard a loud growl and they jumped off of me . I slowly got up and walked over to daddy I walked into his chest. Some tears started to form in my eyes and then I just started to ball. I was picked up and snuggled into him. "Hey stop pouting so you lost suck it up and go play" he said and put me down. I walked away and put my shoes on and walked out the front door. I looked up at the sky and saw all the stars. I then started to climb up the house once I was on the roof I sat there staring at the beautiful sky. I heard someone walk out of the house and look around. "Ash I know your out here" I heard daddy say of course it had to be him couldn't it be someone other than him. "Go back inside I don't want to talk to anyone right now." He then looked up and saw me he made his way over to the side of the house. "Don't come up here I wanna be left alone" I bluntly said. Not even taking my eyes off the sky. I then heard him walking towards me again I didn't even look at him as he got up and walked over to me. He sat down beside me and pulled me onto his lap. "What's wrong Ash you seem sad" he asked "I lost daddy I never lost a fight and it made me feel weak I don't want to feel like that." I pouted leaning my head more into his chest. "Hey so you lost one that doesn't make you weak they had a good strategy and it didn't go in your favour. So now you got to step up your game and realize that you can't win every fight. Your not perfect no one is. But just remember you will never disappoint me if you loose just make sure you learn from your mistakes ok." I just nodded and looked up into his eyes "thanks daddy I needed that." I said he smiled and kissed me on the head. I then gazed at the stars until I felt my eyes get heavy. I felt him get up and jump off the roof he then walked in and walked up the stairs and that's all I remember.