19

Asher's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was still dark out I yawned. My mind went into overdrive as I thought of what to do. I wanted to go see Mason and Britney. I quietly walked over to my window and opened it. I listened and knew that daddy and Peter were still sound asleep. My fist went pumping in the air as I jumped out and started to walk down the street. After walking down nine streets Scott's house came into view. It was just getting light out when I found the window leading into their room. I climbed up and tapped on it nothing their eyes stayed closed. I tapped on it a little louder then he opened his eyes. His eyes widened as looked over at me. He whispered to Britney and she opened her eyes. A smile grew on her lips when she saw me. They both hurried over and slid the window open. I climbed in and gave them both a big hug. "Ash what are you doing here" I heard Britney ask. "I got bored and wanted to see you" I said in a duh tone. I heard movement down the hall and froze in my spot. The door opened and Isaac stood there rubbing his eyes. "Why are you up so early"he said looking at them. They didn't answer he looked confused but then his eyes landed on me. His eyes widened "oh Derek's going to kill me." He groaned he grabbed onto my arm and pulled me out and towards Scott's room. "Scott we got a problem"he told him opening the door. He looked up "oh crap" he said jumping up. He got dressed and got his phone out. "Hey Derek your daughter showed up here." "She what" I heard him yell "I'll be right over." The line went dead "bring her down stairs Isaac Derek's coming to get her." My eyes got big and struggled against his grip. He eventually picked me up and walked down stairs. About 20 minutes later I heard a car pull up. I stood up and tried to run the other way when the door opened. Daddy's eyes landed on me "get in the car Asher" he ordered pointing out the door. "Thanks" I heard daddy say to Scott then he walked beside me shoving me into the car. Slamming the door after he put my seatbelt on. Tears started to form in my eyes "I'm sorry daddy" I pouted "no your not Asher and I know that. You just want do things your way and I'm not ok with that so shush up" he ordered starting the car. When we got in he pulled me out and grabbed onto my arm and walked me into the house. "Peter help me"I pleaded but he ignored me and walked out into the kitchen. "GO TO YOU YOR ROOM" he roared at me. I scrambled up the stairs and into my bed. I laid there and balled my eyes out at one point I got up and slowly opened my door. I ran down the hall and jumped down the stairs my eyes landed on dada laying on the couch. I continued to run over and I smashed myself into him latching onto him. I balled into his neck "I'm ssssooory dada I just got bored and I wanted a Mason hug." I cried into his chest. He finally wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head "it's ok baby girl it's ok I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. You could have just asked me I would have drove you there. " he said soothingly "really" I asked poking my head up looking right at him. He just nodded and kissed my nose he then stood up and I clung to him like a koala. He laughed and and put me down on the chairs in the kitchen. He made me some toast and I devoured it. "Thank you daddy" I said pushing my plate towards him. He nodded and got his keys come on we have a pack meeting to get to I heard him say. He handed me my leather jacket and then put his on. I saw Peter walk down the stairs and stop beside us. "Ready" he said daddy nodded and picked me up he placed me in the car. Once we were all in we headed towards the loft that daddy still owned. Scott and daddy made a pack meeting house out of it. I got out of the car and ran up the stairs to the door. I tried to slide it open but I could only open it a little. I screamed at it and started to bang on it kick it and pull it open at the same time. When I couldn't do it anymore I sat on the floor and banged on it yelling at the door. The door opened and Stiles's head popped out "calm down Ash or you will get in trouble." He said pulling me into the loft. I walked in and saw all of them staring at me I looked down and when I looked back up I was fully shifted. Their eyes got big as I made a run for everybody in the room growling and snapping my jaw. I heard a couple of people yell when I got close to them. I heard an alpha roar but it wasn't my alpha so it didn't faze me. I then grabbed onto someone's ankle and pulled them making my claws dig into their foot. The person cried in pain but that just fuelled my anger. I swung around and started to run but a loud terrifying roar erupted filling the room. I couldn't control it I flung myself into a corner covering my head. Instantly changing back looking at the mess that I created. My eyes automatically scanned the room finally landing on a pair of red ones. My eyes locked onto his as I walked towards him. I walked right into him and rubbed my self all over him coating myself in his scent. He let me do it for a few minutes before he pushed me away and walked away. My little lip quivered as I ran after him. "HEY YOU CANT JUST YELL AT ME LIKE THAT AND PUSH MD AWAY WHAT IF I NEEDED MORE TIME TO CALM DOWN." I screamed at the back of his head. He stopped and spun around marching over to me. He crouched down in front of me and grabbed my face squeezing my cheeks together. "Didn't I tell you not to yell at me like that" he said "yeah but it's fun to do so I'm going to keep doing it." I answered in a duh tone a low growl erupted from his chest. "You think it's fun to yell at me" he asked "it must be fun because Scott does it all the time." I answered trying to move his hand away from my face. He just squeezed it a little harder making me let out a little whimper. The whimper didn't even faze him he didn't loose eye contact with me until a hand was placed on his shoulder. He looked up and over to see Peter. He gave him a pleading look but daddy showed him his alpha eyes. He backed down and daddy looked back at me. I grabbed his face and started squeezing I let out a little laugh "how does that feel" I mumbled out. His face hardened and his red eyes turned even darker. My eyes widened and I gulped knowing I've never seen his eyes that colour. I immediately took my hand off and placed it at my side. This time I broke eye contact and bowed my head. He let go and got up "come on"he ordered and sat at the grownups table while I went and sat down where Mason and Britney were.