23

Asher's pov
I woke up to people arguing I sighed and walked down the hallway way and turned into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel and turned the tap on trying to fill the tub. I was rudely interrupted when a hand spun me around and out of the persons way. I growled but let aunt Cora do the rest. She put bubbles in and then told me to get in. She helped me with my hair as I played with the bubbles and little toys. There was still some arguing going on down stairs. "What's wrong auntie" I asked playing with the last of the bubbles. "Your father and great uncle are acting silly and they are getting on each other's nerves."I simply nodded and got up "all finished" she asked I gave her a head nod and she wrapped a towel around me and dried me off. Auntie Cora then picked out my outfit and took me down stairs for breakfast. (Outfit on top) when I sat at the table is when they stoped and stared at me. "You look extra pretty today Asher" I heard daddy say." who picked that out for you." "Auntie Cora did she said we have to do some important stuff to do today." I answered him with a smile. "She's right we will be leaving shortly after breakfast."he said getting me some cereal I gladly ate it and we all shuffled out and into the car.

20 minutes later
I looked up from daddy's phone when I realized that the car had stopped. "Where are we daddy" I asked "we are enrolling you into a private school for more advanced children because you are so smart." He said getting out and pulling me out of the car. "I frowned but I don't want to school" I pouted looking at him. "What if I change daddy what if I get mad and lose control." "Don't worry Ash I spoke with Daniel and he his going to be with you or close by the whole time." He answered walking into the building. "Ok"I mumbled as we walked up to the front desk. Me and auntie Cora waited in the front room while daddy and Peter talked with the lady at the front desk. A few minutes past and another lady and a man came out of a room from down the hallway. "Derek hale and Asher hale" the lady asked daddy nodded and picked me up "follow me." She said as she turned around and went into another room with the guy. Daddy got pulled aside and started to talk with the man. "Hello Asher I just want to ask you a couple of questions and then you are going to do a little test then we will be done. Can you do that for me" I nodded and she asked me a few easy questions that I answered with ease. She looked at surprised and then handed me a piece of paper. She explained to me what to do and I got to work. I could of been done in a half an hour but I made sure that all the answers were perfect. "All done" I said as I slide the paper towards her. "Thank you Asher let's go see your dad we are all done" she said to me. We got back to the front where daddy, auntie Cora and Peter were sitting there. Daddy looked up and smiled at me as he got up. "We are going to grade her paper and you will hear from us in a week for the results" the lady said "thanks have a good day daddy" said to her. He then grabbed my hand and started towards the car. When we were all situated we headed off to another place and after we were done there we finally headed home. We walked the through the front door just as daddy's phone rang. I tried to listen in on the conversation but daddy caught on and went into his office. I huffed and sat on the couch and went on Netflix. I scrolled through the showed and ended up watching the Lorax. The movie was half over when Mason and Britney walked in followed by Scott and Stiles. "Hi Ash why are you all dressed up"I heard Britney ask. "Daddy is making me go to a private school" I said to them. "No that means you won't be going to our school" Mason said in a sad tone. Their eyes started to tear up and so did mine and we all burst out crying. "Hey what's going on"we heard the two alphas say "Derek is making Asher go to a private school so she won't be with us at our school when we start next fall Scott." I heard Mason say through the tears. "That's ok Mason you will still see her just after school you can even come here sometimes" daddy said. To them that calmed us down a little. And in no time we were back to normal talking and having fun. After a little while I started to get bored. "Daddy can I go play in the woods I'll be extra careful" I asked with my best puppy dog face. " "no" he said with out looking at me "come on please pretty please" I begged. "The answer is still no"he said a little louder. "But" I said  "Asher enough no means no now go play up in your room." He ordered giving me his signature drop it look. I rolled my eyes and stomped all the way up the stairs and into my room. I sat right in front of the chest and started to play with the toys. A few seconds later I heard Mason and Britney walk in.
"You wanna sneak out and play in the woods" I heard Britney whisper. "We can try let's not go out the window but we should go out the back door." I whispered back leaving my toys there and slowly walked over to the stairs. I jumped and flipped landing at the bottom. Looking up I saw daddy and the others looking at me with raised eyebrows. "What are you looking at" I shrugged at them. We all headed to the back door and I was just about to turn the knob when I heard a voice "Asher get away from the door" I didn't listen to him I whipped the door open and took off running into the forest hearing his loud alpha roar getting quieter as I pushed on. I ran around in all different directions so they would get confused if they tried to follow me. About an hour later I smelled the all to familiar scent. I jumped up and went to run away but I was so tired. Instead I laid down and closed my eyes. I was almost asleep when I felt my self being picked up. I snuggled into the person letting the warmth of their chest lull me to sleep.