20

Asher's pov
I quickly got bored and got up and started to walk around. Eventually I  ended up at the grownup table. I pulled on daddy's shirt and then climbed up on his lap snuggling into his chest. He didn't even bother to ask what I was doing. All I felt was one of his hands incircle me. I sighed as I breathed in his scent I heard someone sigh. I looked up and saw that Britney was now on Scott's lap and Mason was on Isaac's. I let out a little giggle and started to play with daddy's shirt pulling it and tugging at it until he took my hands and held them in his. "Daddy" I whined "what Asher" he answered not looking at me. "Attention daddy I want attention" I said hitting the back of my head on his chest. "Not now Asher here play with my phone" he said handing me his phone. "Sweet" I said taking the phone and running to the make shift couch. I unlocked the phone and started to play some games that daddy put on there for me. I was so preoccupied with it that I didn't even hear my name being called. Suddenly I was picked up and was put in the car. "Hey"I whined "I wanna stay here and play my games." You can still play on my phone just be quiet as we make a few stops before we head home." I nodded and returned my full attention to the phone. I was pulled out of the car and the phone was taken from my hands. I pouted looking up "go play up in your room." He said walking into the kitchen with Peter and  Scott. I nodded and used my super speed to make it up the stairs. When I opened my room Britney and Mason were standing there. "What the heck are you doing here" I whispered to them shutting my door quietly. "We wanted to see you and Scott wouldn't let us come over so we walked here." They both answered "ok"I shrugged and went over to my desk. I got out a clean piece of paper and started to draw a wolf tearing some apart. "That's not a nice picture Ash" Britney whispered "I know but it's still cool look at all the blood and the body is in three pieces." "That is so awesome" I heard Mason say from over in the corner playing with some cars. "Asher get down here I need to talk to you" I heard daddy call. "No" I shouted back "I'm having to much fun" I yelled back. My eyes widened when I realized what I said. But it was to late the door opened and daddy walked in. He stared at me and then motioned us down stairs. I quickly ran behind him and grabbed onto his hand. He squeezed it as we walked into the living room. When he sat down he placed me on his lap. As Mason and Britney walked in Scott looked angry he got up and looked at them "let's go" was all he said. They both scrambled to the car and the front door shut. I slowly turned around to see him staring at me with his arms crossed.  "hi daddy" I said he didn't answer but he did pick me up and walk to the kitchen. He sat me down and got me some juice when I was done I jumped on the table and onto the counter. "Daddy" I yelled he turned around and almost didn't catch me. "Holy crap Asher I almost didn't catch you" I heard him growl. "But you did and that's all that matters." "Your lucky I did now go get your notebook we're going to do some math problems today so chop chop" he ordered clapping his hands. I groaned but made my way over to my room. I grabbed both my notebooks and ran down to the dining room table. I sat there and opened them up and waited for daddy. He came over and sat down next to me. We sat there for two hours doing problem after problem until Peter came through the door. " Hey Derek Asher what are you guys doing" he asked strolling over to us. "We are doing some math problems" I answered him not even looking up. I finished the last two questions before I looked at daddy "are we finished for today." I asked he nodded and I handed him my notebooks and went over to the living room. I sat down and turned the tv on.

1 hour later
The door burst open making me jump up and scream and start crying. "Oh stop being a crybaby" I heard Liam say. My lip quivered even more as I ran to daddy arms he snuggled me into him and he slowly rubbed little circles on my back. "He called me a crybaby daddy" I chocked out. "I know but he didn't mean it" he answered and laid me in my bed I was confused but then he helped me change in my pjs. Then he tucked me in and kissed my forehead. "love you baby girl" he whispered "love you to daddy" I whispered back as I shut my eyes and saw darkness.