16

Asher's pov
2 hours later
I woke up covered in my bedsheets I sighed when I got up. My footsteps were heard coming down the hallway towards the stairs. I walked into the living room and saw that there was no one here. I shrugged and turned the tv on paw patrol was already on so I laid back and watched it. I watched three episodes before the door opened and daddy,Scott,Stiles,and Lydia came through. "Hi daddy" I yelled not even looking his way. "Asher turn the tv off and come here." He said putting something in the fridge. I huffed and made my way over to him he picked me up and looked at me. "How are you feeling" he asked while kissing my forehead. "I'm better now daddy I watched paw patrol so I would feel better." I answered laying my head on his shoulder. He just laughed and walked over and got my jacket for me. He put me down so I could put it on. "Where are we going"I asked taking his hand. "We're going to work out with the rest of the pack" he answered opening my door for me. I nodded and then we headed out.

3 hours later
Finally we are back home I stepped into the house and laid on the floor sighing while doing so. Everybody stepped over me and laughed I was then picked up and placed on my feet. "Dada" I whined "you are not laying on the floor" he answered. "Why" I said slowly making my way down again. He picked me up again and sat me down on the couch. "Watch tv"  he said and then walked away. I turned it on to Disney jr and sat back waiting for the commercial to end. I jumped up feeling myself starting to change. I tried to yell out but it came out as a whisper. "Derek there's  something wrong with Asher"I heard Mason say but barely heard it. I put my head between my knees trying to make myself calm down. All of a sudden I felt someone lift my head up. "Look at me Asher focus on me watch me breath in breath out slowly, breath in breath out alpha, beta, omega say it as many times as you can" he soothed out.  I said it over and over and focused on my breathing until I felt myself start to calm down. I grabbed onto the the fabric of his shirt and pulled myself into him. My breathing started to calm down and then I was relaxed and breathing in all of his scent. I sighed "why daddy why am I loosing control" I mumbled. "Because it depends on the day your having and your little you will get used to it. Don't worry soon enough you won't have to worry about it because you will be in control. I promise" he said to me. "Ok"I mumbled and then slowly got up. "You ok Ash" I heard Mason ask. I ran to him and pulled him in for a hug. "I'm sorry Mason I didn't mean to say all the things I said. I was a little upset about moving back here. But I'm glad that your here and I think we should move the wedding up to next week remember we talked about it before I left so Britney can be the flower girl."I said in a serious tone. Mason looked at me and just nodded. I then kissed his cheek and pulled him over to the couch. "You two are not getting married your to young" I heard daddy say. "Daddy from now on Mason is the only one who can tell me what to do"I said planting another kiss on his cheek. I heard some snickers come from the kitchen and I shot them the famous hale glare. Scott was making his way towards us Mason stood up and let Scott pick him up. "Where are you going Mason " I asked getting up myself. "I think we are going home" he answered looking up at Scott. He just nodded his head and left with Mason,Stiles,Liam and Malia. I pouted but made my way over and tried to climb up daddy's legs. He let out a chuckle and picked me up placing me on one of the chairs. He made grilled cheese and we ate in silence. When I was finished I ran up to my room and dumped all my toys out. A plan formed in my head I threw all the toys around I jumped on the bed. Using my werewolf speed I wrecked my whole room for fun. I laughed while running around the only thing that stopped me was my wall when I ran into it. I let out a little whimper and sat on the floor holding my head. I heard someone come up the hallway towards my room. The door opened and Lydia and daddy's head came into view. "Hi"I said while jumping up and running around yet again. I stole a glance at them and in that time I ran into the wall. "That's it I'm gonna" I got interrupted "Asher don't you dare punch that wall" I heard daddy say. I looked at him but stopped "clean this up and then come downstairs" I heard Lydia say as she walked away. I shrugged and walked out closing the door without looking back at the mess. I walked into the living room and sat down they both looked at me I stood up and crossed my arms in front of my chest giving him the same look back. "Don't give me that look" he said to me as he walked over. "Whatever" I then walk over to the door and went outside. I made my way over to the little swing set and sat down on it. I watched down the street listening to the cars in the distance. I heard the door open and saw that Lydia was standing in the doorway. She walked down and towards her car "goodnight Asher I will try to come over tomorrow." She said getting in her car. "Bye Lydia love you" I whispered the last part to myself. I then started to swing on it looking out in to the distance as I got higher off the ground. I didn't realize it was getting darker out until daddy came over and picked me up. I looked up at him my eyes were barely opening. He snuggled me into his chest and that was the last thing I remembered.