"I sure as Hades won't fight for you."

Percy's POV

It's been five days since Jason tried to attack me. Five days since the spirit possessing him left his body. Five days since Leo knocked him out.

But he hasn't woken up since.

At this point, most would expect me to be worried about my crew mate's health – but to tell the truth, I'm not worried. One might consider me heartless, go ahead, but I know Jason will wake up because it was a simple possession by Nyx's forces – something that was becoming quite common within the Dark Regions of Alaska and happening occasionally in the Grey in the past six months.

This is what I pointed out to the demigods and satyr present at the dinner table that night, because after waiting this long, we needed to start moving again unless we wanted an ambush from other monsters.

Leo stuck his hand in the air, "What are the Dark Regions and the Grey? I mean, I'm pretty sure I've never seen those labels on Google Maps or anything..."

I barked out a laugh, sounding a lot harsher than when I first arrived. I pulled out the same leather journal the crew had seen a week ago or so when I'd been so pleasantly kidnapped, flipping the yellowish paper until I reached the desired pages, whispering the same words, "Patefacere!"

"Again!" Frank muttered, "Reveal what?"

I ignored him, drawing a few Greek symbols with a finger as ink began to appear on the dual-pages. Casually pulling at one of the corners, the paper began to unfold itself, spreading out until it covered a large area of the table. Several people gasped, but I simply waved my hand absentmindedly to get them to shut up.

"So," I said, regaining their attention. "This is a map of the different territories belonging to the Mythological World – namely the monsters – in Alaska."

"If the Hunters had a copy of that–" Thalia started to say.

"– You'd be able to take out so many monsters, blah, blah, blah," I cut off. "Which is exactly why I have the only copy of it and not any of you idiots."

The daughter of Zeus stood up, glaring furiously at me, "You want to stop us from reducing the numbers of the enemy?! We could finally start to reclaim the land beyond the gods if you gave us that!"

"And why would I let you do that?" I asked her, all traces of humour lost as I stared at her icily. "So you can destroy all the monsters?"

She nodded.

"Then you might want to find an arrow to put through my brain, because you'll have to get past me first," I growled. "I don't give a toss about you, your Hunters, your camps, or your gods! I'm doing this for myself and the monsters Nyx has taken hostage! So I'll tell you this now," I leant forward, I was inches away from her face. "get on board, or get out of my way, because I sure as Hades won't fight for you."

A/N:
So, this chapter ended up being a lot more PG than I wanted it to be, but I'm trying to keep swearing out of this fanfic – but trust me, the original draft had a fair bit of profanity in this chapter.
Anyways, for @Demons-Angels-Hunter and @DarkPercy-Lover , I hope you guys especially loved this chapter based on the comments you left awhile ago (see below).

Also, to @MaddieStormHeart and @Books_are_Life14821 , the first 5 chapters or so have been published of the PJOxHP book so far, if you're both still interested – based on the comments you left (see above)