honeymoon

Emily pov
Me and Dom decided to go to Havana,Cuba for our honeymoon. I wanted to take Jesse with us but he said no.

So Mia and Brian are watching him for us. As we pulled up i saw a lot of nice looking cars." So,out of all the places to go you choose here." I said as we started to walk around.

"Something new." Dom smiled as he wrapped his arm around me." And why couldn't we bring Jesse?" I asked as he looked at me.

"Because,we need some alone time." He said as we walked up to this car. Dom and the two guys started to talk about it.

I zoned out feeling a little sick. Out of no where someone came up to us saying Dom's cousins car is getting taken.

We walked up and saw a guy hooking his car up." What are you doing to my cousin's car?" Dom asked the guy.

"I'm taking it." The guy said with his thick accent."Por qué no ser un y tomar el camino correcto." I said.(why don't you be a man and take it the right way)

The guy then looked at me as i smirked." Cállate niña." He said as Dom looked at him with a raised eyebrow.(shut up little girl)

"Now you got a problem." I said as i laughed a little while looking down.

"I'm going to keep it about the cars. If you want to take this car why don't we race for it." Dom said as he pointed to his car.

"Your on,but you not going to race in that,but in this." The guy pointing to Dom's cousin's car." Let's go." Dom said.

As i looked around i saw something and smirked. I walked back as i saw Dom ripping the car apart." Why do you have an oxygen tank?" Fernando asked.

"This isn't an oxygen tank,this is pure cuban nos." I said as i saw what Dom was doing." Don't you think that is to much power,for that type of engine?" I asked Dom.

"It just needs to go a mile." Dom said as he looked up at me." That is enough power to be a bomb." I said as i hooked everything up in the car.

"Don't worry." Dom said as he got in the car." I think you are enjoying Cuba to much." I said as he chuckled and shook his head. I looked over at Adolfo and nodded." Lets go." I said as we got on motorcycles.

" I said as we got on motorcycles

We waited for the race to start. Once it did we took off and went to stop the traffic.

When we stopped the traffic we saw them race past us. We took off to the finished line. We waited until we saw them coming,but something didn't look right.

Dom's car was on fire!! I started to panic until he turned his a around and won the race backwards. I smiled until i saw Dom wasn't stopping. He jumped out of the car as it crashed and fell into the water.

Everyone ran around Dom mostly the kids. He picked up a little girl as i smiled at him as he smiled back. The guy who raced Dom pulled up and walked up to Dom.

"You are a great racer. You won my car and...my respect." He said as he put his keys out to Dom." Keep your car,respect is good enough." Dom said as we walked over to me.

"Yo,Dom what about my car?" Adolfo asked. Dom went into his pocket and gave him his keys." Are you serious,your giving me your car?" He asked as him and the crowd cheered.

"Oh cousin,your car  wasn't that fast for me." He said as i laughed as we started to walk away.

Man,this is going to be some honeymoon.