are you going to turn your back on family

Emily pov
As we got back to the hide out Mr. Nobody Was there waiting for us." Hello everyone." He said as we got out to look at him.

"Your missing two. Where's Toretto and Hobbs?" He asked.  No one said a thing,we were all still confused and shocked of what happened.

"Dom turned his back on us." Roman said. "And for Hobbs,qe don't know what happened to him." Tej finished.

"Well,don't worry,i'll get Hobbs. Because tomorrow you guys got a job." Mr. Nobody said as him and his guys walked out.

I sighed and walked to mine and Dom's room. I sat on the bed thinking what the hell got into Dom.

Next day
Today we all went to the place Mr. Nobody told us. It was this tall building with a lot of rooms.

As we all sat down Hobbs walked in with Mr. Nobody." Hello everyone. Now that all of you are here,we can get to business. Now,before we get into anything we have one more person needed." He said as Shaw walked through the doors.

Luke got up and they started to exchange a couple of words. I zoned out not really paying attention until Nobody said we are going to work with him.

We moved to this area full of computers and all of that. They was trying to find Dom.

I went and sat on the steps not really caring what is going on." Hey,you okay?" Luke asked as he sat next to me.

"I don't know,just a lot of stuff going through my head." I said as they said they found him. Just then this little disc came sliding in.

Next thing i know i'm on the ground holding onto my ears as i hear ringing. I was like that for a few seconds as i looked up and saw Dom walking out.

"Dom!" I yelled as i tried to sit up. He stopped and turned to look at me. Hurt,sadness,and pain was in his eyes. But his face held no expression." Are you really going to turn your back on family?" I asked as this blonde bitch walked up to him and kissed him.

I glared at them as they walked out. This bitch just made war.