we have to stop them

Emily pov
Some how some way the tracking device on Dom lead us to the fucking cold.

But right now we are watching over this base to make sure Dom doesn't do anything." I'm freaking freezing here." Roman complained for the hundredth time.

"Man,grow a pare and calm down." Tej said annoyed." I do have some,but they froze off." Roman said as i rolled my eyes.

We saw Dom drive towards the base as we jumped into our cars. We took off towards the base to get Ramsey ito the control room to take over the computers.

As we got there Roman,Tej and little Nobody went off somewhere. As Hobbs and i went with Ramsey to keep an eye out.

As she was doing that these guys came busting in. Me and Hobbs went after them.

As i was taking care of one of the guys he slammed me back first on the controls." How long is this going to tak?" I asked Ramsey as i kicked the guy off of me.

Before she could answer me the guy threw me outside. I punched him as he pushed me. I went sliding and as i came back i gave him a drop kick.

He feel over board as he fell threw fans of the sub. Hobbs came up behind me and patted my back.

"Lets go,we have to stop them." He said as we went back to see what is our next move.