enjoying your honeymoon

Dom pov
As i woke up the next day i saw that Emily was still asleep. I smiled as i kissed her forehead.

I got up and changed into clothes as i walked to the store to get a few things. As i was walking out i saw red roses so i got one.

As i was walking back to the room i heard someone having car trouble. I turned the corner i saw a blonde women trying to fix her car.

"Necesita ayuda con su coche?" I asked as she looked up at me.( need help with your car)

"Excuse me." She said as i looked at her. Oh,she must not be from here." Need help with your car?" I asked her as she smiled at me.

"Yes,please. Thank you so much." She said as i put my stuff down." So what brings you here to Cuba?" I asked as i looked over her engine.

"Oh,just some business." She said as i was looking for the problem." How are you enjoying your honeymoon Toretto?" She asked as i looked up.

"You don't remember me do you?" She asked as i looked at her with a raised eyebrow." Our paths crossed not once but twice." She said as she stood infront of me.

"Let me cut to the chance. Your going to be working for me." She said as i chuckled." I don't work for anyone." I said as she smiled at me.

"See,that's where your wrong. Because if you don't then it will be a shame to see what will happen." She said as she gave me a phone and i couldn't believe it.

"Your team is about to go up against something more tuffer then before." She said as i keeped on looking at the phone." Yeah,and what's that?" I asked.

"You. I'll see you soon Dom. And if i was you i wouldn't say a word about this. Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon." She said as she closed her hood and got in her car and took off.

I was left standing there looking at the phone in shook. I sighed as i took off back to the room. This is going to be hell,i can tell.

How can i not tell anyone about this,not even Emily.