your not going to shoot me

Emily pov
After a night of crying i woke up and showered. When i was done i got out and got dressed.

I walked down stairs to see a lot of other cars here

I walked down stairs to see a lot of other cars here." Why are there different cars here?" I asked as i crossed my arms.

"We are going to us them to hunt down Toretto." Mr. Nobody's assistant said." Alright,but i call this one." I said as i walked up to my car.

" I said as i walked up to my car

We got in and took off driving. As we was driving cars started to fall from the buildings." Oh shit." Tej said as we started to swerve to try and not get hit.

As we made it safe i saw Dom and took off after him. We came to a stop we came face to face with Dom.

"Guys ready?" I asked as they all said yes. We pressed our buttons and hooks connected with Dom's car. We was having a hard time to keep the car still.

Then out of no where Tej's and Roman's car collided with each other. Dom got out of his car and took off as Shaw went after him.

I got of my car and took off after them. I stopped as i saw Dom shoot Shaw. I took that chance and took the brief case. I started to run but stopped when Dom shot his gun.

I stopped and turned to look at him." Hand over the brief case." Dom said as i shook my head." No,i don't know this women has over you,but you are not the man i married and love. I know that you love me. And you are not going to shoot me." I said as left.

As i went around the corner someone slammed me against the brick wall." Hand it over." This guy said. He had a gun pointed at me until Dom put his gun to his head.

"If i was you,i would let go of her." Dom said as he looked at me. I looked at him and let go of the case.

The guy walked off as Dom looked at me. He walked away as i started to cry,i put one hand over my mouth and the other on my stomach.

"Don't worry baby, daddy is going through something." I whispered as i sat on the floor still crying.